trente-cinq

Coco Pov
What meeting I ask while we get back on the plane. I hired a wedding planner to come talk to us Josh says as the flight takes off. Oh you did I say as I start feeling nervous. Yeah thought I would go ahead and schedule it while we both have free time he says looking at his phone. Great I say looking out the window.

So have any ideas the planner Layla ask. No I say quickly. Not yet Josh says to the lady. Any color ideas she ask. No I say again. I was thinking Blue and white Josh says looking at me weirdly. Are we thinking simple food food or just snacks here and there she ask. No I say again but this time Josh grabs my hand and takes me to the bedroom. What's up he says slamming the door behind us. Nothing I say annoyed. Huh Nothing Coco you barely letting the lady get her sentence out before you cut her off he says. Ok I'm sorry I'll go apologize I'm just not ready to think about this I say back. Not ready to think it's been months already with no planning he says. Ok Josh damn can she at least come back another day I say back. Ok Courtney he says kissing my cheek and leaving the bedroom. Actually wait I say following him out. What he says turning around. Blue and white sound perfect Layla and maybe just snacks and a bar setup for sure I would've had my baby by then  I say as she writes everything down and Josh kisses my lips. Thanks babe he says smiling. How many months are you pregnant she ask smiling. 8 today I say smiling. I think that's all I need today I'll get to planning Layla says standing up. Bye J she says winking at him. What the hell was that I say shutting the door behind her. What he says walking to the kitchen. Bye J I say mimicking the girl. She didn't say that he says as he starts looking for what to cook. The hell she didn't I was right here I say locking the front door. I didn't see it he says pulling out the food to cook dinner. Maybe I'm tripping I say hugging him from behind making him wince. Your shoulders still bugging you I ask removing my arms from his waist. Nah It's cool he says going back to cook. Josh when's your surgery I ask rubbing his back. In a month or so Josh says. A month Josh, you think you can go that long without surgery I ask seriously. Yeah I'm good babe the only bad thing that could happen is my surgery date lands on the same day you give birth he says kissing me. Yeah that's my concern right now too I say laughing.

🎀𝐸𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟🎀