trente

Coco Pov
You know I think going go inside find some food I say rubbing Josh arm while going inside the barn as a set of cameras follow me. Hey do you guys have any food I ask the lady working the front desk. Yes we do we have peanuts and donuts the lady says. I'll take a donut my daughters allergic to peanuts I say eating the donut right away. Oh no I bet you stay on top of that the lady says making me nod my head. I have to I say eating more of the donut. How far along are you she ask making me confused. What I say to her shocked. Oh are you not pregnant she says embarrassed. No I say standing up straight and removing the donut from my lips. I'm so sorry it was just because that's a bacon and syrup donut and most of our pregnant women really enjoy those she says pointing to the donut label. Oh well I'm not I say trying to calculate how long it's been since my last period as I walk back to the family. Your back Josh says as he holds Nalani. Yeah I went to go find some food my stomach was rumbling I say as we walk down the path some more.

As we make it down the full zoo we end up at the front of barn again. I'm going get the kids some food from there Trinity says taking all the kids as the adults walk over to the barn bar. One thing about us we going have a drink Brandi says we all take a shot. After a couple more rounds of drinks Trinity comes running out the barn. Coco she says running up to me. What's wrong I say as we all look at her. Nalanis throwing up everything I don't know all she did was eat some peanut butter crackers they had in the kid snack room Trinity says out of breath. She's allergic to peanut butter I say before running to the barn as the whole family follows behind. As I walk in I see the receptionist holding Nalanis head as they try to clear her airways. Her airways are closing I'm trying the receptionist says frantically. It's ok she's ok I say nervously grabbing Nalani from the lady while I'm trying to keep her eyes open. Someone call the fucking ambulance I say while we are still trying to clear her airways. As the ambulance arrives they grab Nalani and put her in the ambulance. Where are you taking her I ask the driver but they completely ignore me and get in the van ready to drive off. Come on Josh says dragging me to our van as we follow the ambulance. They didn't say anything they just took her I say frazzled as the Van driver follows closely behind the ambulance. It's going be good Josh says rubbing my back but I could tell he was nervous.

After 30 minutes of waiting in the waiting room I start to get sick of waiting. Hello could you please tell me where my daughter is a room or something, what is happening with my child I say slamming on the receptionist desk making Josh come pull me back.Anything would help Josh says to the lady. Sir I don't know , if it's just a allergic reaction they should be able to get done quickly she says casually making me even more frustrated. Is there any way you can go find out for certain Josh ask. No she says rolling her eyes. Look here I'm going need you to move with a little bit for urgency my child is in that room and I don't know what's going on so if you don't get up in the next three seconds I promise you I will jump over this desk and drag you there myself I say pointing in her face. I'll go see what I can find she says walking off. You good babe Josh says rubbing my back. Not right now I say sitting down in one of the lobby chairs trying to hold back my tears. Coco I am so sorry I didn't know she was allergic to peanuts Trinity says as Mama Fatu rubs my back. It's fine I say wiping my falling tears. You know this happen with Joshua ,Mama Fatu says. Really I say looking up at her. Yep took him to waffle house he was running around while eating started choking on a waffle I felt terrible for weeks but kids forget you know she says wiping my tears. I know I just feel like I should've been more prepared more responsible I say as Josh kisses my forehead. She's a kid she's four years old she not going hold it over you she's going be happy to watch the episode of total divas and see her mommy and daddy about to jump on the receptionist for not doing shit mama Fatu says making us all laugh. Thanks Mama I say hugging her. Family of Nalani Fatu a doctor says coming into the lobby making all the family stand up. Um just the parents the doctor clarifies as me and Josh walk over. How is she I ask the doctor.

🎀𝐸𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟🎀