Onze

Oh gosh I say seeing Josh at my doorstep. As I hide out of the door way, I rip off my bonnet and fluff my hair and grab a piece of gum off the table. Um hey i say casually as I see Josh waiting. Damn you took a long time he says coming inside with a big bag and a kid following behind him. Hi the little kid says making me look confused. This is my son Jeyce, Josh says. Oh hi I say shutting the door behind him. Oh dang you have a snake the little boy says running over to my snake cage. What the hell Josh says jumping away from the cage. Don't yell they can smell fear I say jokingly and making Jeyce laugh. You can play with it I say taking Fern out of her cage as Jeyce smiles as his dad. Here I say handing Jeyce the snake. Thanks he says smiling and petting Fern. So why are you here I ask Josh while Jeyce plays with the snake. You know just thought I would take you on a lil shopping spree to get stuff for the baby. He says opening a black bag he had on the couch. Here's some toys Jeyce wanted to bring over he says rubbing Jeyces face while I grab my snake.

 Here's some toys Jeyce wanted to bring over he says rubbing Jeyces face while I grab my snake

Oh thanks I say to Jeyce putting Fern back in her cage. Yeah there's superhero's and everything Jeyce says showing me the action figures. Wow I say giving the little boy my full attention. So where the nursery Josh ask with the bag in his hand. Um we actually don't have one yet I say standing up handing the remote to Jeyce as I go upstairs with Josh following close behind.

I was thinking maybe up here I say in my bedroom. You don't have another bedroom eventually their going to need their own room he says. Yeah but I only have two bedrooms and my brothers staying in the other room I say. I have two extra rooms he says looking around my bedroom. I'm fine Josh, I'll be able to buy a better house soon I say. Ight well put some clothes on so we can go we going shopping YEET he says leaving me to get dressed. I decide to wear a simple look as I actually felt really nauseous, but didn't want to alert Josh.

I'm ready I say coming down the stairs

I'm ready I say coming down the stairs. I don't wanna go anymore Jeyce says playing on the ps4. You not staying here alone Josh says to him. Um Terrell can watch him I offer. You sure Josh ask just as Terrell comes down the stairs in his robe. Yeah lemme go check I say as I follow Terrell into the kitchen. Hey do you think you can watch Josh's son I ask knowing Josh could hear since we have a open kitchen. Why would I watch that man's kid and I don't even like that MAN he says making me hit his shoulder. Shut up the kids just going sit there all you have to do is make sure he doesn't run away I say. He's not a pet but I'll do it but you owe me buy me that new birkin we know that nigga got money Terrell says making a pot of coffee. Ok thank you I say hugging him and going back out to Josh. Ok T will watch him I say smiling. Great thanks uce Josh says to Terrell. Go somewhere with that uce shit Terrell says dismissing josh and going to sit next to Jeyce. Well shall we go I say recognizing the awkwardness. Why your brother hate me so much Josh as opening my door letting me hop into the car. I don't really know Terrell doesn't like alot of people I say as he starts to drive. After a couple minutes of driving I recognize the familiar area. Josh where are we going I say seeing us pull up to the doctors office. Did you really take me to a doctors appointment I ask. Yeah he says smiling. I'm going rip those grills out of your mouth I say as he opens up my door. Just wanna make sure you good Co he says holding my hand and leading me into the doctors office. Hey we have a appointment Josh says showing his phone to the doctor. As he's talking to the receptionist I start to get very nauseous again. You ok Josh ask looking behind him seeing me kinda bent over. Yeah I'm fine just a little tired I say leaning on the counter while my stomach feels like I'm having a huge cramp.

Ma'm we are getting you admitted right now this can't be good the receptionist says making me nervous. Yo no need to scare her chill out Josh says grabbing my hand while they wheel me to the the back. As they wheel me the room starts to go black.

🎀𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓🎀