Cinqante et un

Coco Pov
Oh my gosh I say as drinks are being thrown back and forth between the two. Get up Josh says as he pulls me off the floor as Trinity and Brandi are now pulling each other hair as Cody and John try to pull them apart. This is why you don't get drunk me and Almia say to the total divas cameras laughing. Bitch watch your fucking back lame ass glow hoe Brandi says as Cody take her to their room as John take Trinity outside.

I'm so glad we leave tomorrow bro solo says as the rest of us clean the glasses up and the hair extensions on the floor

I'm so glad we leave tomorrow bro solo says as the rest of us clean the glasses up and the hair extensions on the floor. Right we get Mama Fatu from the hospital and we on the first plane back home Josh says as we wipe down the table. Finally o say throwing away the napkins and going to the bedroom. That was crazy Josh says taking off his shirt and getting in bed. Yeah I know I did not expect a fight tonight I say wrapping up my hair. Crazy he says before getting on his phone as I brush my teeth. I'm so tired I say getting into bed with him. Yeah you think it's going be the same when we get back in town he ask rubbing my back. Not even going lie probably not we are both going be busy you know I say looking at his eyes. Let's just hope I got you pregnant he says before going to sleep leaving me so shocked.

Y'all all packed Josh yells through the house as I wake up with another headache. I gotta stop drinking I say waking up and drinking from the water bottle on my nightstand. Oh your up Josh says coming back in the room kissing my forehead. Yeah I say getting up from bed looking for my suitcase. Already packed you and the kids he says seeing me search for my bags. Oh thanks I say going out of the room seeing everyone eat breakfast. Oh your up Mama Fatu says from the kitchen. Oh mama when did you get back I ask as she eats her breakfast. We got her this morning Josh says rubbing my back as he sits down with the family. Oh I'm sorry I wasn't there I say eating the food on my plate. As we continue eating John brings us shots. Last shot of the trip I dedicate this to my brother for making this happen he says as we all cheers and drink the shot.

As we land back at home Josh drives me and the kids home from the airport. What the hell i say seeing moving trucks in front of my house. As I get out the car i see furniture and clothes going inside the house. Wait dad is that your couch Nalani ask making me look at Josh. Josh you did not move all your crap out of your house into mine I say walking into my house. I was drunk the whole vacation I'm sorry uce Josh says looking at the movers moving all his stuff in. This is crazy ma the whole house looks different Jr says as we stand in the middle of the house. Wow is all I can say as we stand in shock of my house being full of Josh's stuff. Hey where should we put your clothes the mover ask Josh. You can put it in the guest room I say to the mover. Oh you really letting me move in Josh ask shocked. Yeah why not I say as he kisses my face. Aye get off my momma Jr says hugging me tightly. Y'all are so dumb I say as I walk to my bedroom.

As I unpack my suitcases I hear a knock on my door. Yes I say as Jr opens my door. Mom you promise to not get back with dad just cause he's moving in with us he says sitting on my bed. Why not Jr I say looking at him. Because I'm a guy mom I know guys minds and I know if he cheats once he'll probably cheat twice Jr says thoughtfully. I know son I promise I will keep everything with me and Josh very professional and simple I say kissing his cheek as he walks out my room. Lord have mercy I say looking at the total divas cameras. Mom I'm hungry I hear Nalani yell from living room. Gosh we just got back I say going downstairs to start cooking. Josh they put all yours pans in my drawers it's so crowded I say trying to pull the extra pans out. Huh he says from the living room as him and the kids play Fortnite. Nothing never mind I say annoyed at all the extra dishes. Co wassup he says coming into the kitchen. Nothing finish the game I say pushing him out the kitchen. Why don't we just order in Josh says as I organize the dishes. No it's fine I'll just cook I say as I get food out of the fridge. Mom can you make like pasta Nalani ask. Yep on it I say stirring the noodles. How can I help Josh says standing behind me. Um can you make the sauce I ask him. Yeah of course he says kissing my forehead. Why do you kiss my forehead everytime you do something I ask him laughing. Cause I just love you uce he says smiling with his gold grills in. Shut up Josh I say giggling as we finish the food. Let's eat Josh says as we all sit at the table to eat. So tomorrow I have a music shoot I say as the family looks at me in suprise. Yeah Josh ask. Yep this is my first song back from giving birth to these two kids I say eating the pasta. Um I'll be there Josh says as I excitedly wait for tomorrow.

🎀End of chapter🎀