Soixante-quatorze

Coco Pov
That would be us what's the problem officer Josh says. Do you know of a Joshua Fatu Jr the officer says making me annoyed. Officer I'm sorry to speed you up but what is the problem it's my daughter birthday and we would like to go back to celebrate with her I say as Josh nods in agreement. Yes ma'am We sad to inform you your son was hit in a drunk driving accident the officer says making everything around me stop. What Josh says as I stand in shock. We are so sorry the officer says back to us. Where is he I say speaking up. At the hospital the officer says quickly. Take us to him I say as Trinity and John walk inside the house. Aye what's going y'all hired a cop strippers John say's laughing. Um Jr was in a car accident Josh says to his brother still shocked. What uce John says seriously as my eyes swell up with tears. Oh y'all go we will get everyone out ok and we will watch Chi Trinity says hugging me as the cops take us to the hospital.

Where is he I ask as we walk inside the hospital. Follow us the doctor says as I see a dark room and white sheet over a body. That's not my son you didn't tell me he was dead I say to the officer. We're sorry we didn't wanna overwhelm you the officer says. My son is dead and you didn't think you would tell me I yell at the officer. Courtney Josh says as the doctors open the door. As we walk in the room the doctor pulls back the white sheet revealing my sons face making me instantly cry. We are so sorry the doctor says handing Josh, Jrs belongings. It doesn't even look like him man Josh says crying as we see Jrs destroyed face. Do you guys wanna have him cremated the doctor ask. Yeah I say quickly and Josh stands in shock staring at Jr. Ok we are so sorry again the doctor says hugging me. Thank you I say as  the cops take us back home.

As we walk into the house Josh goes straight to Jrs room to go to bed. Are you genuinely ok should we stop filming the cameraman ask. Um no I'm not ok but you can still film this is our raw life right I say as I go upstairs to go to bed. As I get ready to go to sleep I get a call from Nalani. Oh no I say crying as I answer the phone. Mom auntie Trin just called and said Jr was in a accident I wanna come home right now mom Nalani says. I'm coming to get you right now pack your dorm up i say to her. What's going mom it was just a car accident right Nalani says seriously. Nalani I'll let you know when I come get you I say hanging up. I'm not going to bed tonight let's make this 2 hour drive I say changing out of my pajamas and going to wake up Josh. Babe I'm going go pick up Nalani do you wanna come I whisper as he wakes up. Yeah he says rubbing his red eyes. Ok let's go I say helping him put his shoes back on.

As we drive to pick up Nalani the whole ride is pretty silent besides Josh's cry's. We're going be ok Josh I say rubbing his hand. Yep he says looking out the window. As we get to the dorm Josh helps Nalani put her bags in the car. Ma what's really going on Nalani says as her and Josh get back in the car. Um Jr didn't make it Lani I say driving back home as my eyes are full of tears. What Nalani says from the backseat. Yeah josh says quietly.

What time is it I say as finally make it home. Um 7 in the morning Nalani says as we walk upstairs. Good night Josh says going back to Jrs room. Um are you going sleep in Jrs room or can you come back to bed with me I ask him as he gets into Jrs bed. I think imma crash here do you need me he ask sitting up. Um no it's fine I say walking to my bed.

How did you sleep last night Trinity ask as we sit in the kitchen. Not at all I say drinking from the cup of coffee. I know it was hard Trinity says as Chicago runs around the house. Um have you told chi Trinity ask. Nope I need to talk to Josh about it first I say as I finish the cup of coffee. Well you know we are here for you are you really ok it's doesn't look like you really going through it as much as Josh she ask. Oh I have to be the strong one you know Josh is breaking down Nalani hasn't left her room my family is falling apart I say as I start to cry. Oh my gosh I didn't mean to make you cry lemme get you a tissue Trinity says walking to the bathroom. Mom , Chicago says coming into the kitchen. Oh hey baby i say wiping my face and she sits in my lap. What's wrong she ask wiping my face. Nothing we are all ok my big six year old I say kissing her. I love you she says jumping out of my lap. Here you go Trinity says holding a tissue for him. Thanks I say wiping my face. Where's josh now Trinity ask. He's at the arena some interview thing I say as I check my face.

Josh Pov
Hey guys today we have Jey uso welcome Jey the interviewer Carly says. Yeet I say clapping. Ok Jey let's hop right into it we have wrestle mania coming how do you feel she ask. I feel good uce you know I've been working hard can't wait to see it pay off I say smiling. Right and your fiancé Coco could also be apart of wrestlemania is that exciting she ask. Yes very exciting uce she's been great I say quickly. Yes and on the new episode of total divas we are saddened to hear about the news of your son what's your plans for that Carly says sentimentally. Um that's family stuff uce I don't wanna really get into that I say back. Oh yes of course I just know the viewers are all curious was this like a planned thing she ask making me look at her crazy.

 Oh yes of course I just know the viewers are all curious was this like a planned thing she ask making me look at her crazy

What did you just say I ask her. You know sometimes celebrities in way on purpose lose their love ones for fame she says looking at me. You know what I think I'm done I say getting up and walking out. Josh you can't just walk out the interview the Wwe general manager says. Yes the fuck I can I say back. Josh this is a job and if you can't get your mind right you should take some time off he says. Fuck it I quit I say back.

🎀End of chapter🎀
Sorry y'all😔😔💔💔 5 more chapters left😭