Vingt-six

Cocos Pov
Oh I shouldn't have done that I say pulling away from Josh. Yeah nah you good he says rubbing his beard. I bet you think that I say smiling as he kisses my lips some more. Yo boyfriend ain't going be mad he ask. I guess we will have to see I say taking Josh inside the house. He going watch the episode Josh says laughing pointing to the cameras. Oh shit i say laughing as I grab a drink for us. I missed you uce Josh says sitting on kitchen island. I know I say handing him a cup of my favorite drink. What's this he says drinking from the cup. My signature I say holding the bottle of casa laughing. Mommy I hear Nalani say as she comes down the stairs. What's wrong bebe I say picking her up and taking her over to where Josh was sitting. Daddy she says practically jumping out of my arms as Josh grabs her. Wassup princess he says kissing her cheeks. Your pictures were so cute from your party I tell Nalani. Big 4 year old Josh says tickling her. Post them bestie she says sassily. Oh I will bestie I say just talking to her like she's my friend.

 Oh I will bestie I say just talking to her like she's my friend

Nalani Fatu
I'm 4 today 🎀yay
Likes 282,373,000
Comments disabled

Tommrow is the pretty little thing event I say as I'm drinking from the casa bottle. Oh yeah Ty texted me saying Ella was hella nervous about it Josh says as he plays with Nalani. Your going I ask him. Yeah didn't you check the Invite it said Joshua and Courtney he says pulling it up on his phone. Yeah i forgot about that I say truthfully. Ight well I'll pick you up tomorrow he says handing Nalani to me. Oh ok i say walking him to the door. Bye daddy Lani says as I shut the door behind him. Why does daddy always leave she ask while I put her in her bed. Um because he has secret missions he has to complete at night I say tucking her in. Wow she says smiling as she falls asleep.

The next day was the Pretty little thing event. It was 11 am and I was already up having Terrell do my makeup. Last night Josh stayed after the party was over I say to Terrell as he blends my makeup. He did and I know nothing happened Terrell says confidently. Mommy kissed him Nalani says as she gets her hair done. Nalani Stormi Fatu I say shocked my daughter just exposed my business. That's my niece right there, telling all the tea Terrell says high-fiving Nalani. Your a sellout I say jokingly making her stick her tongue out at me.

As me and Nalani finish getting ready. I hear a knock on the door. Hey I say letting Josh come in. You look nice he says as I do a little dance in my black dress. Thank you sir I say as I grab Nalani from the Terrell. Wassup man Josh says as Terrell rolls his eyes. Yeah whatever I'll call you later Coco Terrell says leaving the house. You look pretty Lani Josh says kissing her forehead. You know just something light I say putting her black jacket on her

Yeah she's matching the dress code good he says as he leads us out to his car

Yeah she's matching the dress code good he says as he leads us out to his car. I know right I say strapping Lani in her car seat. Have you talked to old dude Josh ask referring to Micheal. Um I haven't actually I say looking at my phone noticing I have been left on delivered for 8 hours. Me personally I would never leave you on delivered that long he says looking at my phone. Mind your business and drive I say putting my phone away.

As we pull up to the event Josh holds Nalani as I walk the carpet.

You look so good a reporter says as I pose. Thank you I say fixing my dress. As we finish walking the carpet and talk to some friends it's finally time for Ella to make her debut

 As we finish walking the carpet and talk to some friends it's finally time for Ella to make her debut

She is stunning I say to Josh as we watch Ella walk some more. Not as stunning as you tho he says rubbing my back as Nalani lays on his shoulder. Your to kind I say sarcastically. Coco ,Ella says running to me. Hi love you look so good I say as we spin around. Thank you so much for coming she says as Ty comes behind her. Wassup uce Ty says with his British accent making us all laugh. What you know about that boy Josh says dapping him up as he hands me Nalani. Oh my gosh I have a gift for you Ella says handing Nalani a baby Chanel bag.

 Oh my gosh I have a gift for you Ella says handing Nalani a baby Chanel bag

You did not I say to Ella as Nalani kisses the bag. It just looked so cute Ella says smiling. Yeah babes spending bags on this little girl Ty says laughing. Thank you Ella I say hugging her as her and Ty walk away. Are these expensive or something Josh ask looking at the bag. Yeah they are, it's crazy I say as we walk over to the bar. Here hold her I say handing Nalani to Josh as I order a drink. As we sit at the bar I get a text from Ella.

Ella- Hey babes, after party at my house?!

Ella asked if we wanna go to an after party I tell Josh. We got a flight tomorrow morning tho Josh says smirking. What do you mean Josh I ask confused. I put me and Nalani in a golf tournament he says calmly. What Josh she doesn't even know how to play I say as Nalani goes to sleep on his shoulder. She does she's been coming with me to practices he says shocking me. Really she has I ask taking another shot.

"I know me and Josh have been co-parenting but I still thought I would be involved in my daughters activities."

So do I have my own ticket and where is it I ask him. Yeah it's a wwe tournament so they are paying for all the guests, and it's in La he says drinking water from his cup. Then I gotta get home because I bet you didn't pack her bag I say standing up.

🎀ℰ𝓃𝒹 ℴ𝒻 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇🎀
𝐾𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑎 𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑟...