Quatorze

What do you have to tell me Josh I ask hoping it wasn't bad news, go get dressed he says making me confused. Get dressed I ask confused because he just got home. Yeah find something white he says making me go upstairs to find a outfit. As I finish my glam I hurry downstairs as I see Josh already done in a brand new outfit. Oh wow you were quick I say to him spraying my perfume. Yeah you look good doe he says checking me out. Thank you I say giving a little spin in my white sparkly dress.

Let's go Terrell's  coming over to watch Jeyce Josh says making me laugh

Let's go Terrell's coming over to watch Jeyce Josh says making me laugh. How'd you get Terrell over here I ask while we walk to the front door. Told him what I was doing for you and he was on board He says opening the front door allowing me to walk to his car. When you going get a new car co this Honda making my car collection look sad mane he says opening up his Range Rover car door for me to hop in. I don't need to my car runs fine your the one obsessed with buying a new car every week I say putting on my seatbelt. Yeah and your car is taking up space, John talked to me today about something he says backing up out of the driveway. What I say looking at him in his all white outfit. The total divas crew wants you to join the new season Josh says. Really, I'm not even a wrestler I say curious on why they would chose me. Yeah I know they said they wanted to expand it by also focusing on the girlfriends and wife's of the wrestlers, I think Cody's wife is doing it to he says. Oh ok I say thinking about the opportunity. I have just dropped my first album and I could use the help of publicity to get it out there some more I say to Josh as he pulls in nobu parking lot. Yeah that's what I was thinking he says parking the car and giving me his attention. Yeah I'll do it I say clapping my hands as he comes to open my door for me. Nobu wow rich man I say holding his hand. Shut up uce he says laughing and rubbing his black semi gray beard. Look at that piano I say as we enter the restaurant and look at the piano in front of us. You know I know how to play right Josh says making me chuckle. Sure j I say not believing. I'm for real come on he says taking us over to the piano. Watch and be amazed he says goofily as he sits down on the piano. This is going be funny I say pulling out my phone to record, but to my surprise he sounded pretty good I posted the video on instagram while he continued playing making a crowd form around us.

 This is going be funny I say pulling out my phone to record, but to my surprise he sounded pretty good I posted the video on instagram while he continued playing making a crowd form around us

Wow I say clapping as he gets up. Oh my gosh your Jey Uso I love you some girl says taking her phone out and flashing it in his face. Omg and your Coco she says as I place my purse in front of my stomach hoping it hides it well. I saw the rumours of you guys together but I always thought they were fake but there not she says squealing loudly. Well it was nice meeting you but we're going be seated now I say to her while Josh leads me to the back of the restaurant. Damn man she ruined a special moment, I could've been a piano star you know there's hella music producers in here uce he says making me laugh. Shut up I say laughing drinking the water from the cup in front of me. Hopefully she don't post those he says making me nod in agreement. Me and Josh haven't really posted our relationship anywhere yet just like how I haven't posted my pregnancy we've been keeping everything on the low.

As we finish our food and leave the restaurant Josh stops me while I'm walking to the car. What's wrong I say to him seeing he's stopped walking. Come this way he says leading me another direction. What are we walking this way for the cars the other way I say getting frustrated. Close your eyes he says to me right before we approach the busy streets. Josh come on I'm way to pregnant to be playing games I say impatiently. Girl just do it he says as I close my eyes and he continues leading me carefully. Ok before you open your eyes I know we had that disagreement earlier about my past relationship but I just wanted you to know that from now on it's just you and me Co, ok open he says making me open my eyes to see my brother and all of Josh's family and camera crew in front of me. What is going on I say confused lightly rubbing my eyes. I know you would want your friends and family to be here for this he says as I see even Mercedes is here. Josh what is going on I say again. Turn around he says as I turn around I see my face on the side of the busy street building.

 Turn around he says as I turn around I see my face on the side of the busy street building

What the hell Josh I say stepping closer to the picture. Aye don't get hit by a car now Josh says grabbing my hand. How'd you do this I say looking at him. I know you wanted to get your face out there so you know I had to find a way he says smiling. Thank you I say kissing him making our friends and family awe. Wait there's on more thing he says getting low to the ground.

🎀𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓🎀
Happy New Year's Eve you guys😘😘