Huit

Congratulations trinity says making me look at the test.

Oh wow I say speechless. Congrats uceeee John says dapping up Josh and me and Trinity hug. Welcome to the family sis she says hugging me. Yeah and hey to think that Josh was going ghost you after y'all's horrible date John says making the room go silent and me look at Josh. Really I say looking at Josh. Oh my bad uce I thought y'all already discussed the date John says quietly. Um nah haven't gotten to it josh says rubbing the back of his hair. I think I should go I say grabbing my purse and going outside waiting for my Uber to arrive. Yo Coco wait Josh says coming out of the house approaching me. My rides coming say looking down the street. I wasn't going ghost you coco I just thought we would be better as friends you seemed really focused on your career, you know you couldn't even look at me for hours you were always on your phone he says looking at me. Yeah I'm sorry I say noticing my Uber arrived. Well are you planning on making an appointment he ask trying to make small talk. I don't know I'll let you know I say going towards the Uber.

As I get home I am filled with many emotions so I decide to call Mercedes. Josh was going to ghost me I say on the phone right away. What why would he do that she ask. Because I wasn't focusing on him I say taking off my makeup. Oh well maybe apologizing will help she says making me roll my eyes. Apologize hell no I'll raise this baby by myself before I apologize for being focused on my career I say tying my hair up. You know being famous isn't everything, your my bestfriend and you know I'm going love and support you but maybe a new relationship will help you focus on more practical things and baby she ask yelling. Yeah it's whatever I say hanging up and going straight to bed.

2 months later

It's been two months since I've seen Josh or even had contact with the rest of them. I've been doing tons of shoots and and interviews hiding my forming belly. Today I'm filming a YouTube video with my brother Terrell, he's been doing a cooking show on YouTube that his fans are eating up. It's even been bringing in way more followers for my social media accounts. 3..2..1 action the producers say turning on the cameras.

After we are done filming I eat some of the food we made filming

After we are done filming I eat some of the food we made filming. As I'm eating the producer comes up and tells me someone's here to see me. Who is it girl I ask her taking off my mic. I don't know this man she says getting on her phone. As I go into the lobby I see the one man I've been avoiding for two months smiling as he talks to the crew.

 As I go into the lobby I see the one man I've been avoiding for two months smiling as he talks to the crew

Yo coco he says standing up and coming towards me making me stop walking. Yes Josh I ask him acting like we've seen each other everyday. You weren't answering my calls so I gave you your space but I think it's time for us to talk, I have a match tonight and you should come so we can talk he says handing me two backstage tickets. She is not coming to your lousy ass match my brother says. Pulling me behind him. It's ok Terrell we will be there I say looking at the tickets. Ok great he says exiting the building. Baby daddy drama the cameraman ask me. Yeah some like that I say. Well I'm going get ready for the match I tell my brother. We are actually going to his bum ass match he ask me. Yes if I'm having this baby I want their dad to be in their life I say grabbing my bag. Well this is going be a interesting night Terrell says rolling his eyes

🎀𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 🎀
Drop ideasss thoughts ykk