Quinze

You good J I ask while I see Josh on the ground looking for something. Yeah I think I lost my contact he says searching on the ground. You don't wear glasses tho I say to him. Girl just help him look for it John says making me turn around and look where we walked as the whole family looks as well. Found it he says making me turn back around only to see him on one knee with a box opened. No way shut up is all I can say making everyone laugh. This is not real I say looking at family even Takecia and his older son Jaciyah were here. It's real boo Trinity yells as John gives her a annoyed look. Let them have there moment John says to her. I am I'm just saying Trinity says chewing on her gum. Is that a yes you know my knees ain't holding up like they used to Josh making me realize this was real life. Yes yes I say hugging him almost making us fall over. Oh my gosh y'all I'm a fiancé I say showing off my ring to the girls while Josh daps up his brothers and cousins. Welcome to the family we are happy to have you Mama Fatu says as she hugs me. Thank you so much I say hugging her tight. As I show off the ring to the tv cameras Mercedes taps me on my shoulder. Hey can we talk she says. Can it wait I say pointing to the ring. Yeah totally she says walking away quickly. Oh my gosh I can't believe it Congratulations Coco, Takecia says to me giving me a box of candy. Aw thank you I say grabbing the box. Of course and just so you know me a Josh are history there's no need to feel insecure, I should've gotten you a box of tissues cause dealing with him your for sure going need it she says rubbing my shoulder and walking away. What just happened I say to the cameras. Congratulations sister Terrell says coming up to me making me want to cry me and Terrell are all we've had for so long so this milestone is huge for us. Thank you brother and thank you for being mature and moving past the whole hating Josh thing I say laughing. Oh he hasn't moved past itJosh says coming over to us. Yeah and I probably never will but for my sister I will try even though I do think she can find someone better Terrell says jokingly making me roll my eyes. After celebrating for a while we all part ways. Jeyce went with his mom so it's just me and josh for the night.

I can't believe this I say looking at the ring as we get ready for bed.

You actually like it he ask making me give him a sassy look

You actually like it he ask making me give him a sassy look. Like it I love it I say kissing the ring. You've kissed that thing more than you've kissed me since we've been knowing each other he says brushing his teeth. Oh I'm sorry I just love it I say hugging him from behind while he spits in the sink. I'm glad he says brushing his tongue. I can't wait to start planning it's going be so fun I say as the camera crew zooms in on us. Yeah you trying do it before or after baby girl comes he ask taking his shirt off and getting in the bed making me follow suit. Probably after I want her to see it I say rubbing my stomach. 2 more months till she here then we can get back to the freaky stuff Josh says rubbing my stomach and kissing my neck. Your a whole mess I say scrolling through Pinterest looking for dresses. We just got engaged and you already looking for dresses I know imma be broke after this he says turning on the tv. You know it I say sticking my tongue out.

The next day quickly approaches as we leave for vacation today that Josh and John planned for the whole family. Josh even invited Terrell but my stubborn brother refused. So it's just Me and the Fatu family.

You ready Josh ask while I'm still laying on the bed. Oh yeah I say getting out of bad trying to find my empty suitcase. Bro Coco you haven't packed yet Josh ask annoyed looking at the cameras surrounding us.I forgot I say folding my summer clothes in my suitcase. Bro come on Josh says putting my toothbrush and makeup in bags. Can you do it nicely i says as he shoves my makeup in my suitcase. We're late Coco we're going miss our flight because of this he says helping zip my suitcase. It's not zipping I say frantically. Bro your going have to leave something you don't need 9 pairs of shoes we are only going for the weekend. Yes I do I say sitting my pregnant butt on top of the suitcase and zipping it as I learned in Hannah Montana. Oh my gosh finally I say as Josh grabs my bag and drags it outside. I'm hungry tho I say as I make my way downstairs looking in the kitchen. Coco your going make me mad uce we will get food at the airport he says dragging me out to the car making me grow and instant attitude.

As me and Josh pull up to the airport we park our car and hurry inside. Bro come on John says waiting for us leading us to the rest of the family. It's her fault Josh says pointing to me and putting my suitcase next to me. Don't blame her Trinity says hugging me as we sit by the terminal. He's tripping we still have 50 minutes to spare I say making the girls laugh. Oh by the way this is Leati (Roman's ) wife Galina,Trinity says making me shake her hand. It's so nice to finally put a face to a name she says. Yes I hear about you often I say smiling. As me and the group of girls talk some more Cody and his wife Brandi appear. Oh I don't know you were coming stranger I say to Brandi. Me and Brandi have grown very close considering her husband and Josh are teamed up on wwe and they even live right next door to us she's like my bestfriend. Oh my gosh I'm so glad your here she says hugging me and swinging us around. I was so scared I wouldn't know anyone here she says smiling . Oh my gosh right like I love those girls but I'm still new it's so scary I say. We are not scary Trinity says laughing and hugging Brandi. Hey Coco, Cody says side hugging me. Hey American nightmare I say laughing. Ight get off my girl uce Josh says hugging Cody. Hey your always stealing my husband Brandi says to Josh laughing. Ok come on our plane is boarding Solo says as we grab our bags. Let's get this vacation started I say.

🎀𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓🎀
𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒓𝒓🤭😘