trente et un

Cocos Pov
What's up doctor Josh ask. She's fine she's just seriously allergic to peanuts just try to be more careful the doctor says leading me and Josh to her room. Hey baby I say running over to Nalani. Mommy she says as I look at her hospital bands. She's good to go whenever the nurse says as Josh signs the release forms. You ready I ask Nalani rubbing her head as the nurse cuts off her bands. As we walk out of the room I think about the pregnancy thing again. Hey do you think I could get a pregnancy test I whisper to the nurse. Yeah we can do it right now she's says matching my whisper tone. Perfect I say back. Hey I'm going go get some research about something I say to Josh as he carry's Nalani to the lobby. What he says but I've already walked away.

Ok well I'll text your results when we receive it the nurse says as I walk back to the family. You good Josh ask we all walk back to the van. Yeah I'm fine just curious about some doctor stuff I say getting in the van.

After the whole hospital thing the family had just decided to call it a trip and go back home. I've been staying at Josh's house since we got back last night, and it kinda feels nice to be with Josh the boys and Nalani like a family again.

Hey so today I was going take Nalani to get some toys I saying facing Josh as we laid in the bed. She has toys Coco he says getting out of the bed and going to the bathroom. Josh what's wrong with me buying toys for my daughter I say following him to the bathroom. Our daughter, and nothings wrong with it it's just you been buying everything she wants since she got out the hospital he says brushing his teeth. It's fine Josh I say looking in the bathroom mirror as he spits in the sink. You trying get in the shower real quick he ask looking at me. I'm not cause I'm going go get Nalani ready I say leaving the bathroom hearing Josh sigh. As I leave the bathroom I search for my phone that I haven't seen since we got home. Coco I hear Josh's oldest son say. Yes I say leaving my bedroom and going out to the hall. Your phones been going off all morning he says handing me my phone. Where was it I say looking at him. On the kitchen table he says walking away. As I look at my phone I see multiple missed calls from the doctor . "Hey Coco I just wanted to let you know we got the results back from your test, please give us a call when you have time" the lady on the phone says before I'm startled by Josh coming out into the hallway. Why yo ass just standing right here he says dressed in his gym clothes. Oh I was just thinking I say lying. The boys are going back to their moms house today so I'm going hit the gym after I drop them off he says rubbing my back. Ok I say going to Nalanis room getting her dressed for today.

As me and Nalani get to target, I get a cart and she starts shopping. Mommy I want everything she says putting stuff in the cart. Ok then get it I say pushing the cart behind her.

As we get done shopping we go back home, as the cameraman help us bring all the bags back in the house

As Nalani plays with her toys I decide to call the doctor back. Hi I was just calling back for the result about my test I say as they give me the result. Ok thank you I say hanging up and turning on the tv. Good news the cameraman ask. Who knows I say looking at the tv. 500 dollars Coco, Josh says barging into the house. What I say looking at him. 500 dollars on toys for one child he says throwing his keys on the kitchen island. I told you we were going shopping  I say standing up and walking towards him. Uce come on 500 dollars is insane and you know it he says kissing the back of my hand. I'm sorry I say genuinely. It's coo imma go take a shower he says. Hey I've been meaning on talking to you about something I say grabbing his hand. Wassup he says giving me his full attention. Do you think we are ready for another kid I ask. Right now, why you trying get to it he says grabbing my butt. No Josh it's just I'm pregnant I say hiding my face from him. What'd you say he ask. I'm pregnant I say looking in his eyes. Don't play Co he says walking upstairs. I'm not joking I say closing my eyes. Why you seem so sad about it then he ask coming closer to me. I'm not sad it's just what are we doing Josh we can't keep breaking up I say making him laugh. We break up cause your ass I know we locked in I don't run from it, you do he says laughing. Fine I won't run no more I say to him. Since we are telling each other stuff we've been keeping, I got a call from the doctor as well Josh says walking to the bedroom.

🎀𝐸𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟🎀