Quarante-huit

Coco Pov

Oh shit John says coming over as Josh holds my hair up. Let's get her home Trinity says grabbing my purse from me as we walk to the boat. You ok Josh ask as we get on the boat. Not really I say wiping my mouth. Yeah you overdid it tonight sis Solo says rubbing my leg. I know I feel terrible I say as we get off the boat and walk into the house. You guys were out all day it's 10 PM Mama Fatu says as she cooks dinner. Yeah full day Trinity says as everyone grabs a plate. Did the kids already eat Almia ask. Yep they ate I think their all sleep or should be, what's wrong with you CoCo you look like a train wreck Mama Fatu says. Rough night I say going straight to the bed to pass out.

Wake up Josh says shaking me away. What I say feeling the instant headache. Just made you some breakfast Josh says handing me a plate of food. Oh thank you I say surprised holding the plate. Hey I know last night was crazy but I hope we can finish that conversation later today he says kissing my forehead. What conversation I ask eating my food. You gotta stop getting so drunk uce Josh says laughing. I know I say drinking water next to my bed. Do you remember anything about yesterday he ask getting dressed. Yeah I remember the no sex pact I remember dancing that's about it I say looking at him. Well we talked and I apologized again and you know he says putting on his shirt. Oh yeah I do kinda remember I say getting out of the bed. Yeah so I'm going work hard to get you back and get our family back he says kissing my hand before going into the bathroom. What are we doing today I ask stretching before following him into the bathroom. Beach Josh says fixing his hair. Sand I say rolling my eyes. Yeah all over you Josh says kissing my cheek as he brushes his teeth. Whatever I say getting ready.

Oh you look so good baby girl I say kissing Nalani as we get to the beach. Thanks ma she says fixing her hair.

My niece always look good fuck y'all saying trinity says hugging Lani

My niece always look good fuck y'all saying trinity says hugging Lani. I swear you think Nalani is your kid I say laughing putting down my towels. Where mama Fatu Brandi ask. She's at home she said she was still tired John says getting ready to ride the jet ski. I'm getting concerned she's never been like this since I've met her Trinity says making me nod. Yeah I know I say grabbing a red bull from a cooler. No drinks today Trinity ask as I open the red bull. Not today I'm still recovering I say laughing. Yo we gone Solo says as all the guys and kids get on the their own jetskis. Jr get off I told you no ,your ankle I say as Jr is about to ride off on the jet ski.

Dad said I could he says back to me

Dad said I could he says back to me. He's going be ok Co I got him Josh says as they drive off. I'm dying at this no sex thing Trinity says as we all sit and talk. No literally me and Cody could barely got through last night I might have to just buy you guys shots forever Brandi says drinking a can of twisted tea. No we can do this Almia says laughing. You and Josh were pretty cozy in the club last night Trinity says nudging me. I barely remember I say laughing. Oh I heard everything bitch, he was like I'm sorry I want you blah blah , and you were like crying then he was like wiping your face and I'm pretty sure he asked you out again Brandi says quickly. I have no idea what you said, but you think he asked me out I ask her. Probably I mean I was just as drunk as you she says as the worker brings us appetizers.

As we talk some more the kids and guys come back from the jet ski trip. How was it I ask Jr and Nalani as they walk to my beach chair. It was so fun dad flipped off like 3 times Nalani says laughing as she lays on my stomach. He did I ask looking at Josh walk slowly back towards us. Yeah that shit was to funny Jr says drinking from my red bull. How's your ankle I ask Jr as he sits down next to me. Fine ma imma go swim with Jeyce he says kissing my cheek and going to swim. I love your relationship with your kids Trinity says as she tans. Their my whole world I say kissing Nalanis head. That shit was lit uce John says play fighting with solo. Heard you went through it I say rubbing Josh back as he stands next to me. Yeah those waves ain't no joke uce he says pulling up a beach chair right next to me. You know you don't have to be so close to me I say as he pulls the chair practically on top of me. I need to I need a massage he says putting his headscarf back on.

Maybe tonight I say rubbing his bare chest

Maybe tonight I say rubbing his bare chest. I like your scarf bro Almia says as her and solo cuddle on a chair. Thanks uce he says posing goofily. Your so annoying I say rubbing his shoulder. Are we going to dinner tonight Nalani ask as we pack up our things. No the family's cooking josh says back as we walk back to the house.

Mom John says calling out for his mom. Yes she yells annoyed from her bedroom. Just making sure you good he says as we get all the food for dinner. Samoan food sounds good right now I say watching the Fatu boys cook. That's why we're cooking it dummy John says girly. Shut up I say as us girls set the table. Dinners ready John says as the whole family comes and sits at the table. Who's going say the prayer mama Fatu ask. I will , Thank you God for this day and thank you for us being able to have these moments as a family and I pray for many more amen Josh says as the family says amen. This is so good I say eating the food. Yeah Jr tearing it up Josh says as Jr swallows his food.

As the family finishes the food and goes to their own rooms me and josh decide to watch a movie. As we watch the movie we hear a large crash. What was that I ask lifting up from Josh's hold. I don't know he says as I follow him out into the hall. Y'all heard that too John says as him and Trinity stand in the hall. Yeah what was that I ask fixing my bonnet. As we stand their a little bit longer we hear things continuing to crash. That's coming from moms room John says running to Mama Fatus room. As we walk inside the room Mama Fatu is laying on the ground with her broken glass in her hand. Mom , someone call 911 Josh yells going to grab his mom.

🎀End of chapter🎀
Happy rumble 😜😘😘