Quarante-neuf

Coco Pov
Are you ok I say grabbing Josh's hand , we have been in the hospital waiting for the results of Mama Fatu for 4 hours. Yeah he says quickly as his eyes are still red from crying. I'm going get you some water I say as I go the the vending machine. I knew something was wrong with her Trinity says as she leans against the wall. I know we just gotta pray she doesn't die Trin that would tear the boys up I say seeing John Josh and Joseph (solo) sit with their heads down. I know that would be terrible Trin says as we walk back to the boys. Here I say handing him a water bottle. Thanks he says putting his head up as I sit next to him. Drink it I say helping him open it. Not thirsty Co he says handing the water bottle back to me as he gets up and walks away.

As we wait another hour a doctor comes out finally. Fatu family she says as everyone stands. Is she alive josh ask the doctor. She is alive, but you guys can not see her until tomorrow we are taking more test the doctor says bluntly. That's bullshit John yells as Trinity squeezes his shoulder. Let's go and have a good day then we will come back tomorrow I say to the family. Whatever  man Josh says as we all get back in the car.

As we get back to the home everyone just goes to their room in silence. Hey she's going be ok I say rubbing Josh's back as he lays in the bed. I hope so he says closing his eyes trying to go to sleep. As we lay in the bed Josh falls asleep leaving me able to clean up the house. Should we go get food for the guys Trinity ask a I fix the pillows on the couch. Yeah that would be nice I say as we leave the house. Josh looked so sad I say as we walk to the nearest market. I know Jerdy hasn't said anything since we've been home Trinity says as we get to the market. What should we get I ask looking at the island food. I don't know noodles she says making me look at the total divas cameras. Do y'all ever get tired of filming us 24/7 I ask the cameraman. Not really we get paid and get free trips the cameraman says making me laugh. That's so real I say putting stuff in our basket. Your really getting noodles trin I ask as I look in her basket. Yeah we're going cook them she says as we pay for our stuff. Ok let's get back home I say as we walk back.

Ok so you leave the noddles for 30 minutes I say as we stir the noddles. Ok then the veggies are cooking as well Trin says as she seasons the vegetables. Ok so we have time to watch tv I say as me a Trin turn on jersey shore in the living room but soon fall asleep. Yo what's going on John yells making me and Trin hop up. Oh my gosh Trin says as we run over to the smoke covered kitchen. What's that smell Josh ask coming out of our bedroom. We were making dinner for the family I say as we fan the Smokey kitchen. I'm not eating that shit Jr says laughing as he sits in the living room. How'd y'all burn it this bad John as he scrapes the burnt noddles from the pan. We took a nap Trinity says as we watch the guys fan the smoke. Great job John says sarcastically. Hey we tried I say back. I'm going order some pizza Josh says pulling out his phone. Yeah and who's going deliver it there's not pizza shops down here John says back. Damn I forgot Josh says putting his phone back. We can all eat at the bar I suggest. Yep to the bar everyone John says as all the family go to the bar.

This is way better than burnt noodles Jr says as I hit his shoulder. Shut up Jr I say eating my shrimp taco. Do you not cook at home Coco John ask. I do I just feel asleep guys I can cook I say putting my hands up. I believe you Trinity says smiling sarcastically. Hey you feel asleep too, can you cook I say back to her quickly making the family laugh. As we finish dinner the kids go play pool as the adults drink. So you doing better I ask Josh as he sips some casa from a glass. Yeah thanks he says kissing my cheek. Of course I say smiling. Im going go to the restroom he says getting up and leaving the table. As i wait for him to come back from the bathroom I see a message pop up on his phone.

Layla- Hey missed you when are you coming back in town?💗

No fucking way

🎀End of chapter🎀
How'd y'all feel about Royal rumble ???