Deux

Who is this man I mumble under my breath as he continues to stare.

Hey girllll Mercedes says stumbling over to me. Um nothing I say taking my focus off the mystery man. Have you been here long she says as I smell the liquor on her breath. No not really I say trying to look for the man again. Come on come meet my friends she says pulling me into the crowd. You guys meet Coco she says loudly to one girl and two guys one of them being the mystery man. Hi I say shyly as they stare at me. Hey boo the girl with neon hair says handing me a cup of mystery juice. Thanks I say taking the cup from her. As I stand there while, while Mercedes talks to the girl. The mystery guy grabs my skirt grabbing my attention. Yeah I say annoyed that he just grabbed my skirt. What's your name again he says drunkenly. Coco I say kinda loudly. I like that name he says smiling showing off his pearly white teeth. Thanks I say kinda turning away from him. Yes he was cute but I'm not looking for anything serious. Yo coco what's up girlllll the man next to him says getting up hugging me. Um hello I say trying to get out his grip. You don't remember me uce he says looking at me serious. No sorry I say trying to study his face. Jonathan Fatu we met a couple months ago at Mercedes wedding he says. Oh yeahhh I remember you, you got super drunk and got arrested that night right you were so funny I say now engaging in the conversation. Yeah rough night he says fake crying making me laugh. Coco you ready to go Mercedes says making me look at her. Oh yeah I'm ready I say putting the cup I received earlier down on the table. No guys don't go let's take a shot the neon haired girls says handing me another cup. Oh I don't drink I say trying to hand it back. Come on coco just one Mercedes says taking a shot. I just don't really like how I get when I get drunk I say quietly.

1...2...3.... The group says taking their 5th shot of the night. Omg coco your so funny dude I thought you was so shy the neon haired girl says who named I learned is trinity. Thanks girl I say getting on the table with another shot. It was only us five left at the party. Ahhhh I say screaming at the top of my lungs making everyone laugh. Yo uce me and trin going go to bed y'all stay as long as y'all want John says smirking and grabbing trinity bridal style. Oh my gosh I say stepping over Mercedes sleeping body leaving me and the mystery man by ourselves. Let's go to the bed I say drunkly dragging him to the guest bedroom.

Authors note 🎀
2nd chapter it's speeding up yallll🤭