Cinquante-deux

Coco Pov
Mm, baby, go open a bible
'Causе God knows that sin is a cycle
Lying to my face is your hobby
Boy, you fine as hell for a psycho

I sing while we film the music video for my friend Reneé song Tummy hurts. You did so good Reneé says hugging me as we take pictures.

 You did so good Reneé says hugging me as we take pictures

Oh girl I couldn't compare to you I say kissing her cheek. Thank you so much this song is literally going blow she says as the we change back into our regular clothes. Oh I know it is I say as I walk over to Josh. Wow you looked really natural out there he says as I put my shoes on. Thanks I say laughing. No really like what you be saying you ate yeah you ate he says girly. Shut up J I say as we walk to the car.

I'm so hungry I don't know what's been going on I just ate I say as Josh drives. Where you trying to go he says rubbing my thigh. I really want some McDonald's I say as we continuing driving. McDonald's you ain't pregnant right you usually ask for chipotle or something he says as I laugh. Hell no I'm not pregnant I just love McDonald's I say as we get pull into the drive thru. I want the whole menu I say to the total diva cameras as Josh orders. Oh my gosh Brandi called me like 3 times i say as Josh pays for the food. What she want he's says looking at me. I don't know she didn't leave me a voicemail I say calling Brandi. Bitch you won't believe this Brandi yells on the phone. What and your on speaker I say as Josh hands me the bags of food. I'm pregnant she says showing me the pregnancy test. What your fucking lying I say looking at Josh. What Josh mouths to me as he drives to the house. I'm not girl I swear I'm literally coming to your house she says hanging up. Oh my gosh I can't believe this I say as Josh pulls in our drive way. Yeah that's crazy he says opening my door as Brandi pulls up at the same time. Where you speeding how'd you get here at the same time I ask as she drags me inside my house. Here take this she says handing me a pregnancy test. What's that Josh ask as the kids come down to get the McDonald's. Mind your business Brandi says to josh as she drags me to the guest bathroom. I can't be pregnant i literally drank the whole vacation I say peeing on the stick. That's what I thought she says as we put the test on the sink.

Ok it's ready Brandi says as we flip over the test.

🎀End of Chapter🎀