Soixante-quatre

Coco Pov
Knock knock I say as I open the bed room door, but to only see not only the room decorated but Josh wasn't even in the room. Aww my baby did this for me I feel bad for punching him I say to the cameras as I see the rose petal room.

 Aww my baby did this for me I feel bad for punching him I say to the cameras as I see the rose petal room

Y'all I gotta do something nice for him I say as I walk back out the room. Ok so do you guys think y'all could leave the house tonight while I make the house special for Josh I ask John and Trinity. Yeah of course we will take Chi too Trinity says as they get up. Ok thanks I say walking to the kitchen as I decorate the house I check Josh's location to see he was walking back to the house. Oh my gosh this is heavy I say as I carry a table into the bedroom and place the food on it. He's going forgive me right I say to the cameras. As I finish decorating I hear the front door open. Ooo he's here I whisper. Hello I hear Josh says as he walks up stairs. In here I say getting more nervous by the second. I don't wanna fight Co he says walking in the room with his all black outfit on.

 I don't wanna fight Co he says walking in the room with his all black outfit on

Oh shit uce he says looking at the table of snacks. Suprise I say popping the bottle of champagne.

This is crazy he says putting his gym bag down

This is crazy he says putting his gym bag down. Did you really go to the gym on vacation I ask as he eats a strawberry. Yeah you was stressing me out he says smiling. I'm sorry J I say coming closer to him. I'm sorry to uce I didn't mean nothing I said I was just mad he says kissing my cheek. You look good right now but imma need you to take it all off I say smirking. Why co he says taking off his jacket while I take off his chains. Follow me I say leading him to the bathroom.

Wow he says as he looks at the tub

Wow he says as he looks at the tub. Yeah you know I know it's my birthday weekend but I wanna spend it loving on my man I say kissing him. That's how it should be he says cocky. I mean am I still your girl tho cause you was talking real crazy the other night I say to him as he gets in the tub. You always my girl uce he says kissing my lips. Yeahhh I say dancing. You going get in or just look he ask. No imma let you do your thing imma clean up the room and stuff I say walking back to the bedroom. Y'all I was so scared oh my gosh I say eating a strawberry off the the table and changing into something more revealing.

 Y'all I was so scared oh my gosh I say eating a strawberry off the the table and changing into something more revealing

Oh this is cute I say looking at myself and in the mirror before I lay of the bed waiting for Josh to come out.

It's been an hour what is he doing in there I say now sitting up looking at my phone. Oh he's coming I say laying back down as he walks in the bedroom. Nah uce that was the best bath of my life he says walking in then stopping in his tracks. What the hell uce he says looking at the total diva cameras. You know I just didn't want the night to be over I say sitting on my knees on the bed. So what we making a movie or something he says. No Josh that's so gross we can just watch a movie or something I say laughing. With that on we making a movie and a sequel he says tackling me on the bed. Oh my gosh you to big for that I say as he rolls on top of me. I'm so glad you my girl uce he says kissing me. Me too I'm glad we don't break up over stupid stuff you know what I say as he kisses my neck. What he says focused on my body. I think we should have more couple friends you know I say rubbing his mullet. What you mean he ask kissing my neck. Like Bianca and Montez they are so cute and then when we get back home we can have other couples to hang out with besides your brother and trinity all the time I say as he kisses down my body. You don't like my brother josh says stopping the kissing. What no I love John and Trin and Solo and Almia it's just you know at this point I feel like a sibling too we are with them 24/7 you invite them to our vacation each time I say as Josh is now sitting up in the bed. Well they're my family uce he says rubbing his beard. I love them I'm just saying Bianca and Montez could be our own friends but come now don't stop the kisses I say straddling his lap. My favorite thing to do he says making me laugh. I love you I say to him. I love you mo- josh starts to say before we hear the front door swing open. What was that Josh say's stopping me from kissing him. Who cares I say kissing his tatted chest. Yeah you right he says rubbing my butt. We're backkk John says busting open our bedroom door. Oh my gosh I say getting off Josh lap and hiding under the covers. What the hell y'all got going on John says looking at the room. We was having a good night Josh says looking at John. Oh well these strawberries are good uce John says eating from the plate of strawberries. I know josh says annoyed back. Bestie Jaylen says also stumbling inside the room. Do we have a everyone is welcome sign on our room I say annoyed. Huh oh bitch you have food I was so hungry at that party you should've came jaylen says as John leaves the room. I'm glad you had a good time I say hoping she would leave. Yeah these strawberries are fire she says shoving the strawberries in her mouth as she gets in the bed with us. Girl what the hell I say as she gets in between me and josh under the covers. I'm so tired she says closing her eyes. Get her out of here Josh mouths to me. How I mouth back. I don't know I'm trying to fuck she cockblocking Josh whispers making me roll my eyes. Not tonight I guess I say making Josh sigh. This bull shit he says making me laugh as Jaylen snores.

🎀End of chapter🎀
Happy Valentine's y'all I love you guys🩷🩷