Vingt-neuf

Coco Pov
I can't believe this Mama Fatu says as we wait in the jail for another hour. Yeah I say quietly as Nalani plays with the chairs.

I haven't been at the hotel since the incident so I still had on my makeup and dress from the club and so did Trinity so we were exhausted

What really happened Mama Fatu ask. Um well this guy I was dating became very disrespectful and Josh and John handled it I say as I yawn a couple seconds later. They know better Mama Fatu say's frustrated. Yeah they do Trinity says rubbing her eyes. And where's the boy Mama Fatu ask referring to Micheal. He got sent to the hospital  that's all I know I say as Lani lays in my lap. As we sit around some more hours they finally release the boys. Let's fucking get out of here Mama Fatu yells as the boys follow us outside.

As we get back to the hotel, Josh goes right to the bed to lay down. Are you ok I say seeing the cuts under his eyes. Yeah just tired he says rubbing his kinda bruised side. Micheal's a fucking punk hitting you with a bottle during that fight like come on he can't fight like a man I say while putting a cold cloth on Josh's bruised side making him wince in pain. Fuck Co he says shutting his eyes tightly. Sorry I say kissing his cheek. This fucking sucks uce who knows when I'll be back on tv with this he says as I rub his mullet. Josh you have one bruise and a scratch under your eye you will be fine I say laughing. Yeah but this sucks uce my side and my shoulder is killing me he says laughing. Want some food I can order us something I say pulling out my phone. Why you being so nice he ask. Because I somewhat feel responsible I say as I get off the bed to grab a water bottle from the hotel fridge. It's not your fault co I punched him Josh says. Yeah but you punched him for me I say handing him some ibuprofen and handing him water. Yeah and I'll do it again he says kissing my forehead before taking the pill. Mommy Nalani says getting off the floor and hoping on the bed with us. What baby I say looking at her as she shows me her iPad. I wanna go here she says pointing to a petting zoo. A petting zoo Lani, you don't even like animals I say rubbing her head. Yes I do mommy they have tickets to she says. I don't know Lani we might just need a day to chill I say tying up my hair looking at Josh. Buy the tickets Josh says. What I say to him confused on what he just agreed to. Buy the tickets buy them for the whole family we can go tomorrow he says making Nalani jump up and down on the bed. Ok I say taking Nalanis iPad and paying for the tickets. Thank you daddy she says jumping on Josh making him wince in pain. Aye play nicely I say to her as I finish purchasing the tickets.

The next day comes quickly as the whole family including Brandi, Libby and Cody get ready to go to the petting zoo. This could actually be fun I say to the cameras. You don't like animals the cameraman ask me. Not really but I've grown to do stuff for my daughter I say as I do Nalanis hair. Ok let's go Josh says clapping as we make our way outside to the van the family rented. Grammy Nalani says running to Mama Fatu as me and Josh take our seats on the van.

As we get to the zoo we all hop out ready to start the day. Mommy look at all the animals Nalani says pulling my hand. I know Lani it's a zoo I say as me and josh walk with her to some goats. I love goats Nalani says. Touch him bebe I say to her making her have a disgusted look.

 Touch him bebe I say to her making her have a disgusted look

No mommy that's gross she says licking her popsicle. What it's a petting zoo Lani I say as she continues to look at me like I'm stupid. Maybe we should've explained to her what a petting zoo is Josh says as we walk to the other Animals. Soon after the family keeps walking I don't know if it's the smell of the animals or because I haven't eaten yet but I start to feel very nauseous.

🎀𝐸𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟🎀