Soixante et un

Coco Pov
Just wait uce we will get there, but get dressed in a nice outfit Josh says going to sleep. What ok I say getting dressed and then coming back to my seat to go to sleep. We're here josh says shaking me awake. That was the best sleep of my life what time is it I ask. It was like a 10 hour flight and you slept through all of it he says as we get of the plane. Wait are we in Jamaica I say walking off the plane. Yeettttt Josh says carrying Chicago off the plane. Oh my gosh I say seeing my friends Jaylen and Jasmine. Hey girl Jaylen says as I hug them. I'm going take chi to the resort house Josh says kissing my lips as he gets in the rental car. Ok so Josh planned a whole day for you and we are here to make sure you have the best birthday Jasmine says as we walk into our sprinter van.

Bitch he got us a sprinter I say twerking on the seats

Bitch he got us a sprinter I say twerking on the seats. And it's pink Jaylen says as we sit down. Oh my gosh donuts Jasmine says as we open up the box of donuts and eat like 6 of them.

 Oh my gosh donuts Jasmine says as we open up the box of donuts and eat like 6 of them

Where's Trinity I ask them as we get to our destination. She coming a little later and Brandi sends her love she said she was to pregnant to come across the world Jasmine says laughing. She's to much I say as we get out the sprinter van. What's this I ask seeing the building. Pilates class Jaylen says dragging me in. Oh I'm ready for this, this is my type of workout I say changing into my Pilates clothes. We are working out now so we can get drunk tonight Jasmine says as I pick my mat.

 We are working out now so we can get drunk tonight Jasmine says as I pick my mat

That was a great workout I say to the Total divas cameras. I know let's get drunk Jasmine says as we change into our club outfits and walk to the bar. Cheers to a bad bitch birthday Jaylen says as we take a picture.

 Cheers to a bad bitch birthday Jaylen says as we take a picture

Cheers I say drinking my first glass of champagne. Oh my gosh this champagne is so good Jaylen says as we dance. I know, my man loves me I say dancing on the bar.

Your kind of a light weight now Jasmine says as I already feel drunk after 3 glasses of champagne. I know those three kids have me turning into a light weight I say dancing on the bar. This is so much fun Jaylen says after 4 hours of drinking a dancing. I feel so sick I say as we smoke from the hookah. Yeah same let's go get something to eat Jasmine says as we stumble out the club. Oh em gee are you coco some drunk girls say to me. Yes bitch I say hugging the girl. We love you and your just so pretty can we take a picture the girl says rambling. Huh you talk a lot girl but sure I say as we take a picture with the girls.

 Huh you talk a lot girl but sure I say as we take a picture with the girls

Thank you so much the blonde girls say to us. Yes of course your both so pretty I would love for you guys to meet my boyfriend bye I say as jaylen drags me away down the street.
Josh Pov
Mommy's been gone for hours I say as me and Chicago swim around the pool. Uceeeeeee John yells as me and Chi get out the pool. Brooo this is nice Trinity say as she grabs Chicago from me. Where's sis I brought the Casa John says showing me the bottle. I don't even know uce I been calling her she not answering I say drying off my legs. Should we be concerned we know she's a drunk Trinity says laughing. Yeah you right I say about to go change into clothes. Party's here Coco says swinging open the door with her two drunk friends following behind her. Mommy Chicago says leaving Trinity's arm to run to coco. Oh I'm going throw up Cocos friend Jasmine says laying down on the floor. Oh she just going lay on the floor uce John ask looking at the cameras. My baby is so pretty my baby is so pretty Coco sings with Chi on her hip. Wait move bitch Cocos friends jaylen says pushing me out the way as she throws up in one of the house plants. This is not our house uce come on I say as Trinity rubs the girls back. Y'all said I was fucking light weight I'm not the one throwing up tho Coco says putting Chicago down and walking over to the bottle of casa on the counter. Yo babe you not tired of drinking yet I ask Coco as she drinks from the bottle. Piss off she says in a British accent as Trinity helps the two of Cocos friends off the floor. This is just night one I say to the cameras. Omg babe I met some girls and I think they would fuck both of us Coco says kissing my lips. Bro your tripping tonight we are not having no threesome uce I say rubbing her head. Your right I'm going to a strip club Coco yells making her friends heads shoot back up. Yes let's go Jaylen says as the three of them run out the door. Wait wasn't they just throwing up what the hell is happening John says laughing. I'll watch Chi y'all go take care of the girls Trinity says grabbing Chicago as me and John follow after Coco and her friends.

This is my shit Coco yells as the club plays body by Megan thee stallion. As the girls still dance a girl comes up to coco rubbing on her. Wait who the hell is that John yells over the music. I don't know I say standing up making sure Coco was ok.

Coco Pov
Your so sexy the girl with the gold dress says to me.

So are you I say back to her as I drink from my cup of tequila

So are you I say back to her as I drink from my cup of tequila. I'm on a show I can get you famous baby she says to me. I already have my own show baby I say now drinking from her cup. Oh your a baddie she says kissing my lips completely catching me off guard.

🎀End of chapter🎀
Happy Super Bowl😜😜😜😜