Soixante

New season ⚠️
Coco Pov
Bitch no body has a kid with Micheal I haven't seen that nigga for years so you can get out of here or I can drag you out of here I say to her. Aye let's calm down Josh says grabbing me. No this bitch wanna start stuff at my sons birthday party we can really get active I yell as Solo and Roman take Lori out of the party. Wow sis since you started WWE you really a fighter now Trinity says rubbing my back.

Wow tonight was fun Josh says laughing as we drive home the long day. Oh now your talking to me I say back as all the kids are sleep in the back seat. I'm sorry co I just really want WWE to be our thing and you not liking it just not what I thought it would be like he says as I pull into the driveway. I'm not quitting I just don't want it to be my main thing I say getting out the car as Josh grabs Jr and Nalani and I grab Chicago. Who would've thought you would be carrying teenagers into the house I say opening the door for Josh as he puts the teenagers in their room. Night chi I say kissing her forehead as I put her in her crib. You know next weekend is your birthday Josh says as I get ready for bed. Yep I know I say getting into bed. Yeah you want your gift now Josh ask as he hides in the walk in closet. Josh if it's another kid I don't want it I say putting my phone on the charger. Nah it's not, here it is Josh says walking out the closet with new suitcases. You got me suitcases I say sitting up on the my bed. Yep here he says handing me a note.

I want you to have the best vacation ever 💗

Vacation I ask as Josh hands me my passport. Yessir Josh says pulling his suitcase out of the closet. Josh be fr I say now standing up on the bed. Why you standing on the bed uce get down you going get hurt Josh says picking me up off the bed. You did not book another vacation I say looking at him. It's your birthday you know we had to go big Yeet Josh says as I still stand confused. Let's go uce we going be late Josh says as we walk downstairs. Terrell I say seeing him sit on the couch. Yeah I'm watching your annoying ass kids Terrell says watching the tv. Wait I'm not leaving Chicago I say as I see Josh get Chicago from her crib. I knew you weren't going without bringing Chicago Josh says laughing. I know I love my baby I just had her she always needs to be with me I say grabbing Chicago from Josh. Let's go thanks Terrell Josh says as he takes all of our suitcases in the car. So who's going I ask Josh as we drive to the plane landing. Um John, Trin and some of your friends he says not giving me alot of information. Wow this is actually so exciting I say as we get to Josh's plane.

Pink I say to Josh as we get out the car to board the plane

Pink I say to Josh as we get out the car to board the plane. Yeah uce you know we had to do pink for your 27th Josh says as we walk up the plane. Oh my gosh this is so nice I say seeing the plates of food. Wow Chi was hungry Josh says as chi eats from the plate.

This is so nice its been such a long day I say looking at the plane and sitting down

This is so nice its been such a long day I say looking at the plane and sitting down. I know relax uce Josh says putting on the eye patches. Wait where are we going i ask.

🎀End of chapter🎀
Hey y'all I'm backkkk
I wanted to give y'all a little break to make it feel more like a season finale 😭😭😂😂