Soixante-quinze

1-week later ⚠️
Josh pov
You talk to co yet about quitting Jon ask as we work out. Nope I say quickly. She's not suspicious about why you haven't been going to work Jon ask. Nah I told her I was just taking a mental health break I say back to him. You know that's yo ass when she find out he says. Co been cool tho like she just been doing what she usually does I haven't seen her cry for real or anything I say as I lift the weights. Trin said she been working out like crazy Jon says looking at me. Um yeah she has but I haven't said anything for real and she's been back wrestling so maybe it's that you know I say drinking from my water. You know that girl like you know yourself uce make sure you check on her Jon says as we put the weights up and drive back to my house.

Coco Pov
Yeah Josh is taking a break right now I say to Brandi as we eat brunch. I mean good for him I know how hard it's probably been for you guys she says as we eat. Yeah but I think I'm going make my return next week I say. You think your ready she ask. Yeah I need to get back to doing stuff the house has been so sad Nalani just cries Josh cries I'm trying to keep it together for them it's so much I say. Have you guys told Chicago yet Brandi ask. Nope I know we need to but she's 6 and if it's a lot for Josh I know chi going go through it I say as I finish eating. Well you know me and Cody are here for your she as she pays the bill and we walk out the restaurant. Thank you B I say hugging her as I drive back home.

I'm home I say walking into the house. Hello I say hearing a silent house as I walk upstairs to Nalanis room. Lani I say opening the door but she's not in there. What's that the cameraman says. What I say looking at the desk. What the hell I say picking up an unused pregnancy test from Nalanis desk. There's no way in hell I say laughing. As I look at the test some more I hear someone walking up the stairs. Shit I say throwing the test back on the desk. Hey ma Nalani says walking inside the room. Hey Lani I say hugging her. What are your doing in here she ask looking around. I just got back from breakfast with Brandi and was looking for you and chi I say hugging her. Oh yeah I took chi to get some food she says. That's all I ask her. Yep um can I have some privacy now I feel kinda sick you know she says hugging me. Of course I say leaving the room. Oh my gosh I say walking to my room. As I sit and think on what is happening I hear the bedroom door open. Hey co Josh says walking in the room. Hey I say hugging him. Why you just sitting on the bed he says taking off his shirt. No reason just here I say sitting down on the bed. Um I think im going go out tonight with Jon he says going into the closet. Again I say standing up. Yeah he says walking into the bathroom. Josh you've gone out every night since Jr died can you stay with me for one night I say as he gets in the bathtub. I can't Co I need to go out tonight he says making me look at the celling. Whatever Joshua I say walking back to the bathroom.

I'll be back tonight He says fully dressed before walking out the door. Fuck you I say hitting the door behind him as I walk to the kitchen to pour myself a drink.

I hate him I say after three glasses of vodka. Um Ma are you ok Nalani says coming downstairs. Yes Im ok Nalani are you ok I say drinking from the glass. Mom um maybe call it a night with the drinking she says grabbing the bottle of vodka. Nalani put the bottle down i say grabbing the bottle from her but she doesn't let go. Mom no you don't need this she says as we pull back a forth from the bottle. Let go I say as the bottle swings out of both of our grips and hits the floor and shatters into pieces. Fuck Nalani I say as I look at the bottle and stumble upstairs.

Josh Pov
What's going on I say walking into the house. Mom got to drunk again Nalani says sweeping the bottle. Fuck I say as I help my daughter sweep the broken bottle. She's going through it dad Nalani says throwing the bottle in the trash. And I'm not making it better I say rubbing my hair. No your not at all your never here dad your pulling yourself away from mom and she's falling apart Nalani says as she starts crying. It's going be ok Lani, everything's going be ok Jrs just gone right now yes his death hurts but we going be good I say hugging my oldest daughter. What we hear a voice say.

🎀End of chapter🎀