Soixante-dix-huit

Josh Pov
Co I say as me and Jon walk into the house. She ain't here it's too quiet Jon says as he walks to the kitchen. Nah for real I say as I take my shoes off. Um uce come here Jon says from the kitchen. Wassup I say as I walk to him. These look like divorce papers man Jon says as I grab the papers from him. Shit we ain't even married yet I say looking at the papers.

This was so fun Chicago says running into the house with Coco following behind her. I know Coco says shutting the door behind her. Uncle J Chicago says running to Jons arms. Show me your room neice Jon says carrying Chicago upstairs. Um Courtney what's this I say handing her the papers. Custody papers she says putting away groceries. Yeah why I ask her. I don't know just thought that would be best she says looking at the food. Come here turn those cameras off I say to the total divas cameras as I take Coco upstairs.

Coco Pov
Listen to me Josh says pushing me gently down on the bed. Hm I say. Courtney I love you and I'm not going lie yeah this shit hurts I raised him for 16 years and he wasn't mine the whole time and you knew that shit uce but I'm not going to give up on us if you say you kept it from me for a good reason I believe you Co Josh says holding my neck. I'm sorry I say looking at him. I know come here he says hugging me. Since we are not keeping secrets anymore I think Nalanis pregnant I say as he lets go of my body. What he says looking at me. I found a pregnancy test in her room I say as Josh walks out the room. Are we good to start filming again the cameraman ask. Yeah I say as I run after Josh as he goes downstairs. Nalani Josh says as he walks into the living room. Yes she says coming downstairs. We need to talk princess Josh says as he sits on the couch. You and mom aren't breaking up again right she says as she sits next to Josh. Oh no I say as I sit on the edge of the couch. So what's up she ask. You know we love you Lani and we just want the best so we're going ask you your mother seems to think your pregnant is this true Josh ask. Ma i knew you went through my stuff Nalani yells. Calm down Josh says. I'm not fucking doing this Nalani says as she stands up. Watch your mouth if your going be grown fucking these guys you can be grown enough to tell us I say standing up. Co Josh says pulling me onto his lap. I don't wanna talk about it Nalani says standing with her arms crossed. Ok and we respect that Josh says as Nalani walks upstairs. Are you serious I say hitting Josh's chest. Come on if we just yell at her she not going tell us Josh says as I stand up. Yeah whatever I say as I walk to the kitchen. Co you know it been like 5 years since we've been engaged and I'm trying to get you to change your last name to Fatu forever he says sitting on the island. Oh you know I've been waiting I say standing between his legs. Oh really he says lowly kissing my lips. Mhm I say not breaking the kiss. You know you got your first match with judgement day tomorrow he says breaking the kiss. Yes I'm so scared I say high-fiving him. You know your going do so good he says spinning me. Period I say as we walk upstairs.

Oh my gosh this is such a important day I say stretching. Morning Coco I hear Brandi say as she walks into the bedroom. B I say looking at the door. Yep I'm here to help you get to the arena on time she says as I get out of the bad. Josh sent you didn't he I ask as I walk into the bathroom. Yes he did he went to do something I don't know she says laughing. Gosh I didn't even know I slept this long I say brushing my teeth. Aren't you so excited Brandi says hugging me. Yes I mean I don't know how it's going go you know like I'm kinda in the judgement day by default I feel like R-Truth I say laughing as I do my makeup. Bitch your not R-Truth your not as good a wrestler Brandi says laughing. Oh my gosh your so right R- Truth is best I say as I finish up my makeup. I'm glad you know she says laughing. B I'm sorry for getting mad at you I say to her. You know I forgive you it's you and me against the world she says hugging me. I love you I say back. Ok let's go your kids are already dressed she says as I put on my shoes. My man didn't even call me today I say as I get in the car.

Oh my gosh I'm so excited I say as I put on my gear for tonight as I'm stretching there's a knock on my locker room door. Come in I say seeing the show manager Nick. Oh no I say as Nick walks in the room. Come with me he says as I walk with him to his office. What's wrong don't tell me my match is getting cut again I say as I sit on his desk. So Coco we have a special person coming back tonight so instead of you being on the judgement day tonight you and this person are going be a team going against the judgement day Nick says. What the hell who I ask standing up.

🎀End of chapter 🎀