Quarante-deux

5 Years later
Coco Pov
Ok so I need about five more orders of shirts we are selling out already I say on the phone with the shipment company.

5 Years later Coco PovOk so I need about five more orders of shirts we are selling out already I say on the phone with the shipment company

Ok we'll have that ready for you the guy on the phone says before hanging up. Hey camera crew I say waving to the Total Diva cameras. We missed you the crew says making me smile.

Ok so let's catch you guys up me and Josh called it quits after he cheated on me before the wedding. I moved back into my old house with the kids, me and Josh are now good co-parents and even hang out without arguing sometimes.

*Back at my house*
So todays Nalanis 16 birthday she wants to go to dinner so that's what where doing I say to the cameras walking inside the house and placing my stuff down. Mom ,Nalani says coming out her room already dressed. That's what your wearing you know Josh is going say something I say walking to my room as she follows. No he's not and I like it she says looking in my mirror. Ok Lani what'd you need I say putting on my dinner outfit. Jr says he's coming to dinner tonight she say's annoyed. Yeah he is coming he's your brother the whole family is coming Nalani I say annoyed at her attitude. Ok but he's going ruin it they all are why do I gotta be the only girl out of 3 brothers that's bull shit Nalani says as I continue getting ready. Quit complaining I say laughing at her.

As me Nalani and Jr get out the car and walk inside the restaurant the whole family's already there seated. Happy birthday princess Josh says getting up and hugging Nalani handing her a bouquet of flowers. Thanks dad Lani says holding the flowers.

 Thanks dad Lani says holding the flowers

That was nice I say hugging Josh. Thanks , you look nice he says kissing my forehead and hugging Jr . Wow who would've thought we would see you guys hugging Trinity says hugging me as we sit down. I know I say laughing as Jr sits next to me. You look good nephew with that fur on John says playfully hitting Jrs shoulder. Thanks Jr says smirking not looking up from his phone. Get off that phone boy people talking to you Josh says making Jr roll his eyes and sit up.

 Get off that phone boy people talking to you Josh says making Jr roll his eyes and sit up

He's not close with Josh huh Trinity whispers to me. Not at all i say sipping my wine. So after this we are going to the match right Nalani says smiling as our food comes to the table. Since when you wanna come to our matches Josh ask eating his food. Since her boyfriend loves wrestling I say laughing making Lani put her head down. I know damn well my niece don't got no boyfriend John says as Josh head shoots up from his plate. That's what happens when she stays with her mom Josh says shaking his head. What's that supposed to mean I say dropping my fork on my plate. I'm just saying the kids do whatever they want at your house Josh says shrugging his shoulders. Ok and when do you offer to take them extra days besides the weekends huh I ask Josh taking another sip of my wine. Man get out of here uce i provide for my kids and I'm sober for most of it to unlike someone else Josh says shadily as he eats more of his food. Yo man you going quit talking to my momma like that Jr says standing up from the table. You going sit down and take that base out your voice Josh says standing up as well making the restaurant look at our table. Sit down I say through my teeth to the both of them. Can we not do this on my granddaughter's birthday mama Fatu says hugging Nalani. Yeah sorry princess Josh says kissing Lanis head and sitting down and the rest of the dinner is silent.

Ok let's go get your gift Josh says to Nalani taking the whole family out to the restaurant. Oh my Gosh Nalani screams.

𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 🎀
First chapter back💗