Quarante-quatre

*Josh Pov*
Wassup I say walking out the bedroom seeing Jr in the kitchen, but he just walks past me to the living room. Joshua Aire I say to him making him look at me annoyed. Yeah he says eating his cereal. We going work out right now I say putting on my workout shoes. Nah I'm good Jr says turning on the tv. I'm not asking I say unplugging the tv. Let's go I say as he follows me to garage to workout out.

So how's school been going I ask him as he lifts weights.

What do you want dude he ask not looking at me. I'm not your dude or your friend I'm your father I say to him making him laugh. Nah he says laughing going to drink some water. Yeah believe it or not champ I say hitting his chest. You like my mom still he ask seriously. Yeah I love her I say lifting.

Why you act like a bitch then Jr ask putting his chain back on

Why you act like a bitch then Jr ask putting his chain back on. Watch your mouth son I say putting the weight down. I was just curious he says. I just made a mistake I regret it tho I say shrugging. Yeah she cries a lot because of you, you really fucked up Jr says walking out the garage to the front of the house,  as I follow him I see a kid leaning on my car talking to Nalani.

Who's this I ask Jr

Who's this I ask Jr. Lanis boyfriend Jake, Jr says walking inside the house. Hey princess I say kissing Nalani as the guy stares at me. Hey dad she says awkwardly. Oh Jey Uso whattt I'm a big fan the kids says shaking my hand. Yeah wassup , thank you I say inspecting the kid. Ok bye dad Nalani says pushing me into the house.

You let him come to the house I ask Coco as I walk inside the house. Yep I let him come to my house she says cooking breakfast. I don't like that I say looking out the window seeing Nalani hug the boy tightly. Good thing the world doesn't revolve around your liking Coco says looking at me. Worked out with Jr this morning I say sitting on the island. How'd it go she says handing me a plate. Good he only cussed at me twice I say eating the food making her laugh. That's good she says eating in front of me. Ma the game at 3 Jr says running down the stairs. Game you playing basketball again I haven't got a schedule since little league I say looking at Coco. Yeah I'm playing again Jr says eating from Cocos plate. Boy move, and I know we going be leaving at 2 Coco says kissing his head as he runs upstairs. He's a mommas boy for real the total divas cameraman says filming. He is I love my baby boy Coco says throwing her plate away and taking mines as well. You good if I come to the game with you guys I ask Coco. Yeah it's fine with me you can tell John and Trin too she says washing her hands and going to get ready.

Coco Pov
When were you going tell me you wanted to move in with your dad I ask Nalani as we are about to walk into the game. I was she says looking at the door not paying attention to me.

 I was she says looking at the door not paying attention to me

Nalani you really wanna move in with him I ask her. Yea I mean we barely see him I'll come back she says. Ok Nalani I say annoyed. Are you mad ma I love you I just wanna hang out with dad longer than 3 hours on Saturday she says hugging me. Yeah go ahead Nalani have your stuff out by tonight I say hurt by the topic and going inside to the gym. As we walk inside the whole family's is there including Cody and his family. Wow Josh I thought I said John and Trinity I say sitting next to him as Nalani sits next to me. Yeah you know I just wanted to show out for my son uce Josh says smiling. Great I say looking at Jr warm up. Hey girl Brandi says patting my back. Hey I'm sorry I didn't even speak I say hugging her and Cody. No it's fine I understand she says looking at me and Josh. Yeah I say back laughing. Yo uce where were you last night I came to your house didn't see your car Solo says as the whole family looks at Josh. Oh I stayed at moms house Josh says back quickly. Aw really what time did you get over there I was at moms house last night John ask questioning Josh. Why y'all sweating it Josh says turning back around and looking at the game. Bro was on a booty call John yells making everyone but Josh laugh. Where was he Lani Trin ask Nalani. He was at our house I don't know why he lying Nalani says looking at her phone making the family gasp. Why'd you say something Josh says making Nalani laugh. So when are we getting another wedding Josh ask pushing me and Josh's shoulder together. Never I say finally speaking up as the game starts as Josh sits annoyed.

 Never I say finally speaking up as the game starts as Josh sits annoyed

Josh's Pov
Let's go son I say as Jr scores another three. Bro he's on fire right now John says shaking me. Yeah I say watching the game intently. Come on baby boy Coco yells as Jr continues to play. As he continues to play defense he gets fouled very hard making Coco stand up.

Oh no y'all not going do that to my baby i know that Coco says yelling at the kids

Oh no y'all not going do that to my baby i know that Coco says yelling at the kids. Calm down Co I say to her as the other parents look at her. Shut up Josh she says back as we see Jr still sitting on the floor. Is he hurt Nalani ask finally getting off her phone.

𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓🎀