Quarante-sept

1 day later
Coco Pov
I hope everything fits in here I say pushing all my clothes in one suitcase. Wow you packed early Josh ask helping me zip my suitcase. Yeah I say grabbing my purse as he drags all of our bags to his car. Ma can we ride jetskis down there Jr ask from the backseat. Not you, we trying heal your ankle not hurt it more I say putting my seatbelt on as Josh drives to the plane strip. Come on Co he can drive one Josh says looking at me. I don't know Josh remeber you kept not caring about your shoulder then look what happened urgent surgery and 5 years later your not even doing the thing you love I say back. Yeah but I'll be back when I feel one hundred percent better Josh's says turning into the private jet strip. Dad you having a private jet now is so cool Nalani says as we take our bags out of Josh's car. Thanks princess Josh says as we board the plane. Is the rest of the family is meeting us there I ask him as I drink a glass of champagne. Yeah Josh says leaning on my shoulder soon falling asleep.

*Landing in Bora Bora*
Wow I say as we get off the plane seeing the different shacks. Shacks Nalani ask suspiciously. Don't act boujee it's nice I say as we look at the house. Yeah each family has their own house Josh says.

 Yeah each family has their own house Josh says

Your staying in ours Jr ask Josh. Yeah if that's good with your mom Josh ask looking at me. Come on ma Nalani says hugging me. Well yeah you payed for the trip, but how are we going get to the house I ask seeing only water. There's a boat that comes around to drop us off Josh says as the boat comes in-front of us. Oh gosh I'm scared of drowning I say getting on the little paddleboat. As we get inside our house the whole family's already there. Why y'all in here y'all got your own house Josh says. Nah you only bought one uce John says shaking his head. Oh damn man Josh says thinking of a plan. Son it's fine there's five bedrooms in here Trin and John in one all the kids in one solo and Almia in one and Cody and Brandi in one and I'm in one mama Fatu says laughing. Why you get your own room mama John says hugging his mom. Don't worry about it, I'm going go lay down I feel a little tired from the flight she says concerning the family. You good momma Josh ask holding his moms hand. Yeah I'm fine just jet lagged probably she says walking away to her room. Let's go out for day drinks Trinity says getting everyone out of their thoughts. You know I love that I say as all the kids go to their room.

This is such a beautiful place Trinity says as we sit at the tiki bar. Yeah right I love the beach it only kinda sucks we gotta take a boat to get to the bar I say laughing. Yeah I know that boat makes me feel so sick Almia says. You ain't pregnant are you Trinity ask Almia. Oh hell no I already have two boys no more she says taking a sip of her water. Does solo want more I ask her. I don't know probably not right now she says as we watch the boys play pool. Ok let's take a shot to not getting pregnant this vacation Brandi says as we all lift our shot glasses. I'll drink to that Trinity says as we take the shot. What are we cheering to John ask as the boys walk over to us. To celibacy Trinity says making all the girls laugh. Oh nah we can't do that John says taking a shot. Nah for real Josh says making me look at him suspiciously. Oh nah I can cause we're not together you know so we won't be sleeping together Josh says taking a shot. Yeah I'm glad you know that I say laughing drinking a glass of pink Whitney. Ok let's bet someone in the group is going have sex before the trip is over Almia says. Ok what happens if we lose Trinity ask. You have to buy everyone in the group shots for a year Almia says as we all shake hands in agreement. This is going be hard Brandi says as her and Cody start making out. They're definitely going lose I say laughing taking another shot.

Baddie baddie shot O clock I yell taking what feels like my 100th shot. Yayyyyy Brandi says as we rock back and forth in a hug. Ok I'm actually getting tired of taking shots Trinity yells over the loud music. I could never I say ordering another shot. She really doesn't get tired of alcohol Josh says standing behind me. Yeah and I think her and Brandi are the only ones really drunk John says dancing with Trinity. Josh I say holding to his arm as we walk over to the pool table. What's wrong Co he ask as I feel very drunk. Yo- you hurt me I say slurring my words as I hold on to his face. I know baby he says kissing my cheek. I miss you I say while warm tears fall down my face. I miss you Co everyday he says wiping my tears away. Why'd you do it I ask him. I don't know Courtney I felt like I was spiralling my shoulder, getting married again , two new kids I just had to have a distraction he says kneeling in front of my face. Why'd you do that to me, to the kids Josh I say crying more. I'm sorry Co it would never happen again give me a second chance please he says as I start to feel nauseous. Jo- I start to say before I throw up everything in my stomach and the room goes black.

🎀End of chapter 🎀