Vingt-quatre

Coco Pov
I don't even care, move out mane Josh says to me making my mouth drop. Can't we just have one good freaking day I ask him while I grab my belongings and put them in my bag while still holding Nalani. We are having a good day I'm just saying make sure you have your commitments in your mind when your so focused on working he says shrugging his shoulder. Whatever I'm going back home I say quickly. It's not your home no more I thought ,and we're going back home together tomorrow anyways he says sassy. Whatever I say sitting on the bed as he gets ready for his match that I already decided I'm not going to. Your for real not going he ask as he's about to walk out of his hotel room. Nope I'm not I say stubbornly. Courtney you see this he says holding up his ring. This means even when have fights we still support each other he says making me get up and grab the baby bag and follow him outside.

If you don't wanna get married just let me know he says as he starts to drive. Can you just shut up and drive I say getting annoyed about the conversation. I was just curious he says quietly.

As we get to the arena I grab Nalani and go straight to Trinity. Hey boo she says hugging me. Hey I say sadly. What's wrong she ask. Me and Josh have just been arguing so much like we have a good day then bad days I just don't know what to do I say kissing Nalani. That used to be me and John she says rubbing my shoulder. Really what did you do I ask her hopefully. We took our time apart then we came back together and it was healthier and made our relationship stronger she says. I might have to I say as we walk to Josh's locker room. Hey bro Trinity says hugging Josh. Hey he says looking past her looking at me. Hey coco John says hugging me as his two kids sit on the couch. Hey y'all I say hugging them and Jeyce. We're sitting in the arena tonight since more family is coming right Trinity ask Josh. It was his last match for a while so the whole family flew out to watch. Yeah there should be an assigned section he says wrapping his fingers. Babe can you help me he says making me walk over there to help wrap his fingers. I've been thinking about what we talked about ealier I whisper to him. And what did you come up with he ask. I think I'm going move out just for a little until it feels right I say looking at him. We'll talk later he says leaving for his match, while I wipe the tears coming down my face making me go into the bathroom. Boo you good in there Trinity ask as I fix my makeup. Yeah I'm fine I say lying. Ok well we're all going go a find a seat in the arena I have Nalani she says. Ok thank you I say as I stay in the bathroom for a little while longer.

After the match is over we all go back into the locker room as everyone congratulates Josh on his first raw win. We all got a plane to catch John yells making all of us remember our flight leaves tonight. Let's go I say holding up a wine glass and blowing a kiss to the cameras. As we are all on the plane me and Josh talk more about the conversation. I mean I ain't happy you leaving but you gotta do you he says as Lani sleeps on my stomach. Yeah I appreciate you trying to understand I say soon falling asleep.

WWE News Shocking news!! On the season finale of Total Divas, Diva Coco tells boyfriend Jey Uso that she is no longer interested living in the home the two share could this end in a messy breakup?Likes 272,828,838,000User11- I feel like it's for t...

WWE News
Shocking news!! On the season finale of Total Divas, Diva Coco tells boyfriend Jey Uso that she is no longer interested living in the home the two share could this end in a messy breakup?
Likes 272,828,838,000
User11- I feel like it's for the best they argued the whole season😂
User19- Noo💔 I actually loved them together, I thought it was working out...
User991- this was the most interesting season ever !!!
User73-^Right !!Coco had me hooked every episode!
User92- Watch her get with Micheal....
Load more comments....

🎀𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓🎀