Soixante-dix-sept

Coco Pov
What secret Josh says. Never mind I say regretting my words. No Courtney be bold uce Josh says as he starts driving home. No I don't wanna talk anymore I say as Josh speeds home. As we get to the house another car is in the driveway. Who's this Josh says as we get out the car and walk inside the house. Nalani I say as we walk inside. Hey um Micheal's in the living room and he's crying Nalani says as me and Josh walk into the living room . Micheal I say as he stands by the wall with Jrs baby shoes.

I couldn't not come after I heard what happened to my son Coco he says

I couldn't not come after I heard what happened to my son Coco he says. What uce Josh says hurt. Yeah dude I mean I thought you would've known I mean just do the math me and Co just didn't want to hurt you man Micheal says wiping his eyes. That was your secret huh Josh says angrily. Josh calm down I was going tell you I say. Did Jr know Nalani ask. Yeah he would come see me on weekends and stuff Micheal says. His basketball tournaments weren't really basketball tournaments huh Josh ask looking at me. They were but sometimes he would go with Micheal after I'm sorry J believe me I wanted to tell you I say tearing up. You yelled at me for lying about work you lied for 16 years about my son Courtney Josh Yells. Aye man look I just wanted to make sure Coco was good I didn't come here for no problems Micheal says to Josh. Nobody talking to you I beat you once let's not reenact it Josh says pointing in Micheal's face. Josh let's not do this ok Micheal's hurting like how we are right now I say rubbing his back. We are not the fucking same uce Josh says pushing me off and going upstairs. Why'd you come here Micheal I say. I told you Coco I wanted to spend time with my sons stuff one last time he says. Yeah Thanks for coming I say sarcastically as me and Nalani still look at Micheal. Of course Micheal says hugging me. Ight get your hands off my girl and get the fuck out of here uce Josh says coming back downstairs. You got it Micheal says before walking out of the house. Josh can we talk I say as Josh shuts the door behind Micheal. Nothing to talk about Josh says going back upstairs. There is I say following him upstairs. Courtney he says as we walk into the bedroom. Josh I say shutting the bedroom door behind me. Coco you lied for sixteen years Josh says making me cry. I'm sorry i thought it was the right thing to do Micheal wasn't ready to be a father and he would never be as good as father as you I say as Josh gets in the bed. You could've told me Co he says rubbing his face. I know I say looking at him. I'm going go to bed uce night he says turning over. Night I say back.

Josh Pov
She what Jon says as we get to the practice arena. Yep 16 years not my kid I say still shocked by the news. I mean you know what me and Trin actaully talked about that when Jr was first born Jon says as we sit in the car. What you mean uce I say. Well it didn't make sense when she was pregnant y'all weren't even dating or talking again but I just thought something was happening in secret John says shrugging. Uce I'm a fucking idiot I just thought I was tripping I say rubbing my face. Nah but you know y'all weren't together at the time so I think y'all should move past it you know Coco wouldn't do anything that bad Jon says. Um yeah I don't know we definitely have to talk some more I say as I drink from my water bottle. So when are you coming back to work uce you know they need you he says looking at me. Soon I say as walk inside the arena.

Coco Pov
So you think this is the best idea Brandi ask I finish signing the paper from the lawyer. Yeah I think so I say as the lawyer also signs the paperwork. Did he make it sound like he wanted this Brandi ask. B I love you but please don't make this harder for me I say as the lawyer packs up her things. Courtney I love you but I don't think this is smart if Josh not tripping about it why are you she says as the lawyer leaves the house. Bye Brandi I say as I get up from the table. Are you for real kicking me out of your house right she says as she stands up. Yeah I am bye I say as I open the front door. It's funny how your treating everyone bad because you messed up she says as she leaves. Yep I say as I shut the door behind her. Chi wanna go someone where I yell upstairs. Yay she says as she runs downstairs.

🎀End of chapter 🎀
Idk how i feel about this chapter 😭😭😭 we got like 4 chapters left 😔💔💔