Vingt-huit

Coco Pov
As we get to the club it's already packed. Excuse me I say as we all squeeze through the people. This is crazy Trin, John says as we find a section to sit at.

For Josh Roman says while holding up a shot as we all clink our glasses. Yesss good job babe I say kissing his lips already very tipsy because we already pre-games in the hotel. Babe he ask looking at me. Maybe I say kinda falling off the seat. Woah he says catching me.

I used to pray for times like this, to rhyme like this
So I had to grind like that to shine like this
In a matter of time I spent on some locked-up shit
In the back of the paddy wagon, cuffs locked on wrists
Seen my dreams unfold, nightmares come true
It was time to marry the game and I said, "Yeah, I do."
If you want it, you gotta see it with a clear-eyed view
Got a shorty, she tryna bless me like I said achoo

We all rap in the group as I grind on Josh. Uce your really this drunk already he ask me yelling over the music. She is John says laughing while dancing with Trinity. I'm going grab another drink I say getting off Josh as he grabs my waist pulling me back. What's up I say looking back at him. No more drinks let this one wear off he says kissing my hands. Your so boringgg I say getting off his lap and going to a dance circle with strangers. As I dance I look over to see a familiar man with a girl on his lap. What the hell I say stumbling out of the group, and going to the man.

Josh Pov
What's she looking at I say watching Coco go from singing to looking mad. That's Micheal's dumbass Trinity says as John holds her back from going over to Micheal. Come on uce I say to John as he puts Trinity down on the couch and follows me cutting off Cocos path to Micheal. Get away from me Josh Coco says pushing past me as me and John follow behind her. So this what we doing Coco says to Micheal.

Coco Pov
This what we doing I say pointing in Micheal's face while him and some lady stares at me.

Coco PovThis what we doing I say pointing in Micheal's face while him and some lady stares at me

This what we doing he says pushing the girl off his lap and pointing to me and Josh. What are you talking about I say as my many drinks wear off. Oh so you are as dumb as you look he says laughing. Aye she ain't dumb John says pointing in Micheal's face. Oh she not then we going act like since I've been out of town she hasn't been fucking on this wannabe Rock Micheal says making the girl laugh and me go quiet. Yeah you silent now Micheal says drinking his drink and sitting back down with the girl. You going stop talking to her like she some little kid Josh says getting in his face. Or wha- Micheal starts to say before fist start flying and I'm thrown into the corner before I get grabbed by the total diva cameraman as they drag me outside. Where's Josh I yell as they block me from going back in.

 Where's Josh I yell as they block me from going back in

WWE NewsLast night in LA WWE stars Jey and Jimmy Uso were arrested on accounts of a domestic violence incident at a club last night

WWE News
Last night in LA WWE stars Jey and Jimmy Uso were arrested on accounts of a domestic violence incident at a club last night. We are deeply troubled about this news!
Likes 272,383,000
Comments disabled..

🎀𝐸𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟🎀