Dix- neuf

I'll call you back I say hanging up on Terrell when I hear the footsteps getting closer to the bedroom. As I grab Nalani and hide in the bathroom. I hear a familiar voice say babe making me come out the bathroom. Josh you literally scared me why didn't you stay in La I ask him putting the baby back in her bassinet. It didn't feel right staying while you were alone with her he says placing his suitcases by the closet. Thanks I say kissing his cheek and getting in the bed. Why y'all still up it's 7am he says making me instantly yawn. Your daughter didn't like the idea of sleep I say laying down. She's asleep right now he says making me sit up seeing she's fast asleep. Wow I guess she just needed to hear your voice I say as Josh turns off the lights and gets into bed.

As i wake up the next morning I realize it's already 1pm which makes me hop up to feed Nalani but see she's already gone. Josh I say frantically wondering where my child is , but hearing no answer I go downstairs to see Jeyce holding Nalani while Josh cooks breakfast. Hey babe he says as I kiss Jeyce and Lani. Hey I say before sitting on the island while he hands me a plate. Brandi called she asked if you wanted to go with her to Pilates Josh says as I eat. That sounds so good but I don't think Lani is ready for all that noise I say eating from the plate. I'll watch her Josh says cleaning the pan. You sure I ask suspiciously. Yes Co we got it right uce he says dapping up Jeyce. Yeah she's like my own toy Jeyce says putting her in her high chair.

Well ok I'm going go get ready breakfast was great I say going upstairs changing into my workout clothes

Well ok I'm going go get ready breakfast was great I say going upstairs changing into my workout clothes. As I come back downstairs I see the boys dressed as well. Where are y'all going I say putting on my shoes. You know we doing some things Josh says hugging Jeyce making Jeyce laugh. Oh ok I say going towards the door as they follow me. What's going on I ask weirded out by their big smiles. I don't know Jeyce says holding Lani. As we get outside I put Lani in her car seat as Josh says he has to get something from inside.

After I'm done putting her in the car I hear a loud car enter the driveway

After I'm done putting her in the car I hear a loud car enter the driveway. Who the hell I say looking for Josh. The driver gets out the car and looks around for someone. Hi can I help you I ask him making him comes towards me. Hello ma'am is Joshua Fatu here he ask. Yeah lemme go get him I say leaving the man outside and looking for Josh. Josh someone's here for you I say as Josh comes around the corner. Dang he's here already he says putting on his sunglasses he always wears. Who is he I say following behind him as we go outside. Suprise Josh and Jeyce say as I see a black G wagon next to Josh's car in front of me.

Surprise I ask them

Surprise I ask them. Yeah you know you needed a new car so I decided this would be a needed gift he says as I stare in disbelief. You did not buy me a freaking G Wagon I say looking at the car. Yes he did Jeyce says giggling. Oh my Gosh I say running to the car it had the leather seats pink interior and even the stars on the ceiling. Thank you I say hugging Josh. Did you need a new car the total divas camera man ask. She did Josh answers for me. I did but I was happy with my Honda I say smiling rubbing my new car. She don't even wanna go to Pilates no more uce Josh says to the camera man. I don't, I don't even wanna drive this I don't wanna mess it up I say as I hop inside honking the horn. As I'm admiring the car some more Josh gets a call making him step inside. Yo co he says coming back after 5 minutes later. What I say looking in his car making sure Lani was still sleep. The wwe people called saying they want to start touring again he says. Ok what does that mean I ask hoping it doesn't mean what I think. It means that unless you wanna travel with me I'm going be gone for a while going to different cities he says rubbing the back of his hair.

🎀𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓🎀