Quarante-trois

Coco Pov
You did not I say looking at the brand new Mercedes Benz in the restaurant parking lot. Thank you dad Nalani says looking at the car. You bought her a freaking Mercedes Benz I say to Josh as he hugs Nalani . Yeah and I would buy a 100 more for my princess he says as Trinity takes pictures of Nalani.

You needa make that dress longer Josh says as Nalani and Jr get inside the car

You needa make that dress longer Josh says as Nalani and Jr get inside the car. Told you Lani I say smiling. So we're going to the match Trinity ask Josh. Yep let's go Josh says as the family gets in their personal cars. Mom are you going Jr ask me getting out of Nalanis new car. No I'm not go have fun with your sister I say hugging my son. Ok he says getting in Nalanis car as I walk back in the restaurant and call my friend Jaylen to meet me at the restaurant.

Ok you looked so good tonight tho Josh was just being a dick you know he still loves you Jaylen taking pictures of me as we sit on the bench in front of the restaurant.

I know but can't we have a good moment like why argue with me on our daughters birthday I say drinking from a bottle of casa. I know but it's going work out, well I'm going go back to my man Jaylen says getting up from the bench. I can't believe your dating again thought we were going be single together I say getting up as well as we walk to the cars. I know right she says as she hugs me and gets in her car. Bye girl I say driving home.

As I get home I change into my pajamas, and turn on the match on the tv. As i watch the match Josh picks up the microphone. "I want to thank you guys for supporting me through everything but I would like to tell you guys first this is my last match for a while" he says as the crowd boos and my mouth drops as Josh bends down to soak in the sad moment.

What the hell I say as I watch the tv intently as Josh walks off the stage and his exit music plays

Mom I can't believe this Nalani says walking into the house with Jr. I know I was surprised to I say continuing  to wash the dishes. Who cares Jr says going to the living room to hop on the game. Shut up Jr, if dad doesn't have a job he's going be here all the time tho Nalani says smiling. Yeah I don't think so I say rubbing her head as I walk to the living room. Why don't you and dad get back together we used to have so much fun the zoo,trips and everything Nalani says sitting next to me. I know Lani I say as she types away at her phone. As we sit on the couch watching Jr play the game I hear a knock on the door. Get the door Lani I say as she opens the door as the total diva cameras follow her. Dad I hear Nalani say making me look up from the tv. Yeah just wanted to come over and spend the rest of night with my daughter for her 16th birthday Josh says walking all the way into the house. Thank you dad Nalani says hugging him as they both sit on the couch. Bro fuck this nigga Jr says taking off his headset and walking upstairs to his room. Jr I yell as he slams his bedroom door. Nalani can you go upstairs so I can talk to your mom real quick Josh says as Nalani goes up to her room. Nalani asked me a important question today Josh says as I drink from my water bottle. What I ask him.  She wants to come live with me he says making my heartbreak. Oh I say walking over to the kitchen. So I told her to ask you he says following me. Yeah I mean if you think you can take care of her I say grabbing a glass of wine. Yeah I can take care of my daughter uce I was just seeing what you felt about it he ask as I drink from my glass. It's fine I say looking at him.  Co you know I wanna apologize to you everyday for what happened, I would do anything he says looking into my eyes. Don't do this Josh I say putting my face in my hands.  Coco I love you and I would take everyday to work on this relationship with you he says trying to grab my hands but I move away. I know josh but just be there for the kids that's the only thing I want from you I say honestly. How Co , Jr hates me Josh says. He hates you cause he hears our arguments he hears what's been going on he knows you cheated and how that broke me I say passionately. So does Nalani but she's able to still treat me like her fucking father Josh yells as the cameras zoom in. I don't know what you want me to do Josh I can't change how he feels , you messed up Josh deal with it I say back at him. Imma take him to the gym tomorrow spend some time with him Josh says walking towards the guest room. You have your own house I say as he gets ready for bed in my house. Yep but I wanna take him to gym right as he gets up before he can leave the house Josh says getting in the bed. That is going be a crazy day I say going to my room.

𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 🎀