Soixante-dix-neuf

Coco Pov
Who nick I ask. Come in Nick says. No fucking way I say as Josh walks in. Yep you and Josh are teaming tonight against the judgement day for a official match Nick says as he writes some stuff down. You knew I ask Josh. Maybe Josh says smiling. I hate you I say hugging him. So you guys go out for the match, at first it's going be Coco against Rhea then judgment day comes out Josh you come out then after the match you guys film the after match interview Nick says as me and Josh walk out to the hallway. Oh my gosh now I'm nervous I say as me and Josh stretch together. Your going be good he says kissing me as we hear the Rheas music start. Ok I'm ready I say as i tun out to interrupt her music.

Rhea Rhea Rhea I say as I walk to the ring. I didn't mean to interrupt your theme music but I know the crowd was getting bored already I say as the crowds yells "oohhhh". Oh please mate I don't even know why your out here I asked them to give me a challenging opponent Rhea says as I slide into the ring. It's funny I asked for the same thing and they gave me you but I'm happy to do my charity work for the day I say looking at her. Ok ladies and gentlemen this might be the best match of the night Coco Vs Rhea is not a match we were expecting but I'm here for it the announcer Micheal says as me and Rhea have a stare off. As we continue to stare I take action I immediately spear Rhea causing the crowd to erupt in yelling. Oh my gosh what is happening Coco just speared the champ wait whose that coming out it's the rest of judgment day this is good. As me and Rhea continue fighting I feel myself being lifted off the floor. Oh my gosh Dominick has lifted Coco above his head he is not going slam Coco wait who's running into the arena, No way people it's Jey Uso we thought he quit what the hell is happening!! As Dominick still has me lifted up I feel myself be put down as Dominick is super kicked in his chest by Josh. As the match ends I was able to pin Rhea as the rest of the judgement day runs in fear of Josh . We have your winners Jey and Coco!!As we walk out the arena I take pictures with the fans.

That's what it's like having people like you Rhea I yell on the mic as me and Josh walk to the backstage as the crowd claps loudly

That's what it's like having people like you Rhea I yell on the mic as me and Josh walk to the backstage as the crowd claps loudly. That was so good babe Josh says before we walk to the interview portion.

Josh Pov ⚠️
Wassup y'all we just went out and beat Judgement day ass y'all want more of me and Coco y'all can come get some YEET I say to the camera.

Josh Pov ⚠️Wassup y'all we just went out and beat Judgement day ass y'all want more of me and Coco y'all can come get some YEET I say to the camera

Double Yeet Coco says to the camera as the video ends.

That was cool y'all but I can't believe you didn't tell me this was happening Brandi says as we walk into Coocs locker room. I didn't even know Coco says taking off her shoes. The real question here is when are y'all planning that wedding I saw the episode Brandi says smiling. This weekend uce I say making cocos mouth drop.

Coco Pov ⚠️
What I say to Josh. I can't say much Josh says as I change out of my gear. Boy you better be playing cause I haven't even had time to throw my girl a bachelorette party Brandi says as Josh goes to the bathroom. I hope he's joking I say laughing. Wanna go out tonight Brandi ask. Go out I say smirking. Yes we haven't had black out night in so long she says smiling. I don't know B I say as Chicago cuddles up next to me on the locker room couch. Come on I know you need this she says smiling. She needs what Josh says coming back from the bathroom. A night out Brandi says clapping as Cody walks in. I was looking for you the kids are tired Cody says to Brandi. Well you think you can handle them tonight me and Co are going out Brandi says smiling. Um you know I wanna go out too Brandi I can have my mom watch the kids Cody says. Yo uce me too why y'all only get to go out we coming too Josh says chiming in. My mom can watch all the kids Cody says pointing to Chicago and Nalani. Cody this is a girls night Brandi says. Well now it's a uce night Josh says hugging me. Y'all might as well invite Jon and Trin too I say to Josh. You right let's go get them he says leaving the locker room with Cody. Oh my gosh their so annoying Brandi says as I change into my outfit. Right I say as Josh walks back in. Cody's mom is taking the girls he says as the girls stand up. Bye babies I say kissing their cheeks as Josh takes them to Cody's mom. Let's go Brandi says as I finish putting on my heel.

This club is fire I say as the club bumps loud music. Yess I know Brandi says as we find a section. Where's the guys I say as me a Brandi take a shot. At the bar Brandi says as we look over. Their really getting it tonight I say as Cody and Josh take shots. Trin and Jon were smart to not come Brandi says laughing as we dance to the music.

Josh is usually not this fun I say as we watch him dance for another hour. Neither is Cody Brandi says as we watch them from our section. Bro for once I'm not the super drunk one I say laughing as the boys stumble over to us. Co lemme take a shot off you babe Josh says grabbing my waist. What I say as Josh pours vodka on chest. What is happening I say laughing as he licks the liquor off my chest. My turn Cody says to Brandi. No we are going home Brandi says as we lead the boys to the exit. Come on I say as Josh leans on me as we walk outside. Ok bitch I'll call you when we get home Brandi says as she gets Cody in the car. Ok night I say as I help Josh in the car. Nah uce we was having fun he says as he trys to get out the car. Josh you are to big to be fighting with me right now I say as I push him in the car. Oh my gosh I say as I get in the car. Day one it's just me uce Josh sings loudly as I drive home. Josh your going make me crash I say as he throws his hands up and down. YEEETTTTT he says as we pull up to the house. Bro get out I say pulling Josh out the car. Nah I got a girl I can't go home with you uce Josh slurs. Joshua get out I say as I finally pull him out the car. Ok damn he says as he puts all his weight on me. It's ok babe come on I say as I open the front door. What the fuck who buys three dogs uce Josh yells as the dogs jump on him. You, you dumbass I say laughing as I lead him upstairs. Come on I say as he leans on me as I open the bedroom door. Where's the girls he says as he lays down in the bed. In their room Nalani texted saying Cody's mom dropped them off I say as I change Josh out of his clothes. As I'm taking off his clothes he throws up all over my outfit. Sorry co he says as I grab a towel to wipe the throw up off with.  It's ok babe at-least you got it out , where do you want your wallet I say as I pull his wallet out of his pants pocket. In the drawer he says slowly as he starts to fall asleep. Ok I say opening the drawer. Josh I say pulling out a bunch of papers from his drawer. Huh he say as I look at the papers. Wake up What is this I say.

🎀End of chapter 🎀
Tomorrow's the last chapter 💔💔😔