Vingt-trois

Coco Pov
As me Josh and Nalani enter the tattoo shop I start to think this is a bad idea. Josh I don't know if you should get my name tatted, this seems like I just gave you good sex now you wanna do something crazy I say fixing Lani on my hip. I been thinking about this for a while he says as we go to the room. Hey uce he says hugging the tattoo artist. What's up the man says back. This is my fiancé Coco and my daughter Nalani Josh says sitting down. Daughter ??Yo dad didn't even tell me , and he was down here a couple days ago the artist says to Josh while sitting down. Yeah you know uce trying to keep it on the low Josh says making me nod. Well you still getting the same thing the artist ask as they write down the sketch. Yep Co don't think I should tho, she said I just thought about it Josh says looking at me. No ma'am he's been talking about this probably since he first met you the artist says making josh make a I told you so face at me while he smiles.

 No ma'am he's been talking about this probably since he first met you the artist says making josh make a I told you so face at me while he smiles

Ok then I say as they continue to plan the tattoo. As Josh lays on the table getting ready for the pain I take his seat while Nalani lays on top of me.

 As Josh lays on the table getting ready for the pain I take his seat while Nalani lays on top of me

You so cute I say kissing her head as she watched her dad get the tattoo. Daddy's crazy I say to her as she watches intensely as Josh winces in pain.

As Josh is finished he pays the artist and we leave to get food with Brandi and Cody

As Josh is finished he pays the artist and we leave to get food with Brandi and Cody. It looks good I say looking at the wrapped tat of my name and Nalanis name on his shoulder. Hurt real bad he says driving to the restaurant. I bet the sounds were crazy I say putting on lipgloss. As we make it to the restaurant and park, Cody parks right next to us pretending to hit our car. Uce better chill out playing Josh says playfully flipping Cody off. Hey girl Brandi says holding her daughter Libby. Hey Libby girl I say as she laughs. Oh my gosh we should take a picture with both of them Brandi says making me agree. Oh my Gosh I say as Brandi puts down Libby next to Nalani. They look so cute I say taking a picture.

Right Brandi says in awe

Right Brandi says in awe. Ok can we go eat now Josh says grabbing Lani from her car seat. As we walk inside the sushi restaurant and get seated Cody starts talking, you got a new tattoo he ask Josh making Josh smile. Yeah got Co and lanis name on me he says making Brandi look at me shocked. Yeah girl I mouth to her drinking my shot of vodka. I'm starting to think your girls a alcoholic she's drinking at 1pm Cody says pointing to my shot. Shut up Cody I'm just enjoying a little bit of day drinking has never hurt anybody I say laughing. Yeah you might have a problem babe Josh says laughing across from me. No I don't I say drinking some water. Coco I hear my name called across the restaurant. Micheal I say standing up seeing the same Micheal from a couple nights ago. It's crazy seeing you here it's like you followed me he says winking. She didn't Josh says standing up. Oh Micheal this is Josh I say introducing him. Her fiancé he says holding my hand up but I had left my ring in Florida so he was holding up an empty hand making the silence grow strong while he looks at me with anger. Um well it was great seeing you Coco Micheal says kissing my cheek while quickly looking at Josh before walking away. J I say grabbing his hand but he pulls it away as he sits back down at the table. The rest of the lunch was pretty quite unless Josh was talking to Cody.

He's not even looking at me I say to Brandi as we freshen up in the bathroom. Well it was really embarrassing she says fixing her hair laughing. It's not funny B I didn't do it on purpose I say hitting her shoulder. I know you didn't it was just a crazy coincidence that the guy who wants to sleep with you meets you at the same place as the who does sleep with you she says laughing hysterically again. Are you drunk I ask her. Just a lil I had to pre game for tonight. Tonight the guys had another match before they get a break.

As we go sit back at the table we see the guys and kids are already gone. Wow Brandi says grabbing the bottle of casa off the table as we go outside to see the guys talking. I thought you left babe she says kissing Cody as she hops in the car. See you tonight uce Josh says to Cody as he gets in our car. You couldn't wait for me I ask Josh while making sure Nalani was strapped in right. Didn't know when you would be back he says quickly before driving back to the hotel. Josh my rings just at home I just forgot to bring it in my suitcase I say sensing he was still mad. Why was it not on your finger he ask still driving. It was I had just taken off the night before- I start to say before Josh cuts me off. Before you went out with Brandi that night he ask. Yeah I say quietly. That ring is not a piece of jewelry that's a commitment Courtney you don't get to not wear it when you wanna hoe around he says angrily. I'm not a hoe Josh I say getting annoyed. Your fooling me he says pulling in the hotel parking lot making one of the cameraman snicker. Don't get slapped I say to Josh and the cameraman. I'm just saying if ole boy felt that comfortable to kiss you in front of me and not only that you introduced me as Josh not your fiancé just Josh he says getting out the car and getting Lani out her car seat. My bad I didn't give a full description of who you were I say getting out the car. It's not that Coco he says while I follow behind him. What it is Josh I ask. It's the principle we're in a committed relationship and you don't seem to understand the importance or value of that he says as we enter the room. Committed relationship my ass Josh , your barely home this is a one night stand relationship where you come around sometimes we have sex then I go back home by myself with my kid I say grabbing Nalani from him. And who's house are you staying in he ask walking away from me. Nigga I'll move out I yell at him.

🎀𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓🎀