Seize

As we get off the 5 hour flight to LA I couldn't wait till we got off the plane ,my back was so sore. As we get off the plane I see the beautiful La greenery. Oh my gosh I say taking a picture as John and Josh get off before me.

 Oh my gosh I say taking a picture as John and Josh get off before me

You've never been to La sis, Trinity ask. No I haven't I say walking down the remaining steps. Wait where are you from she ask. Houston Texas I say as Josh grabs my suitcase from me. I knew your accent was familiar she says. Yeahhh I say as we walk into the resort house. This is nice Roman says while him and his wife find a room. Yeah it is Cody and Brandi say also finding a room and so do Solo and Almia. You trying hit the gym John ask his twin Josh. The gym we just got here I say rubbing Josh's arm insinuating I wanted to spend time with him. Yeah let's hit it there's one on the restore I'll be back later babe he says kissing my forehead and leaving with John. Get used to it sis come on how about we bunk together since they wanna forget about us Trinity says making me nod as we look for the master room. This is nice I say looking around. Right, ok let's think who's all here Trinity says making card placements for everyone. Ok so Solo and Almia, Roman and Galiana, Cody and Brandi, You and John and me and Josh I say as she writes the tabs. What's this for I ask her. So we can put them on the door so when Josh and John come back they can see they've been booted she says as I look at the cameras laughing. Oh ok let's put them on I say waddling  to the door today I hit my eight months so one more month before my baby girl comes. As me and Trinity are just chilling after putting the labels on the door, we hear the front door open. There here trinity says jumping up and down. Bae John yells up the stairs. What jerdy Trinity says going out of the room. Why me and Josh in this shit room uce he say's annoyed at Trinity. Since y'all left y'all got last pick she says smiling. Where my girl I hear Josh say making me giggle on the bed. She up here so leave us alone Trinity says shutting the door laughing with me on the bed. This some bs we hear John say as they slam there door.

As the night rolls around all the guys go out leaving just us girls to spend time at the pool and eating whatever we want. As the guys come back I realize they all came back besides Josh. Trinity and John have made up so every couple is chilling in their own room, expect me and Josh. As I'm sitting in the bed I am blowing his phone up every minute and there's no answer, so I decide to go downstairs to ask his twin. As I knock on the door John opens it drunkenly. Wassup Coco he says leaning on the door. Hey where is Josh I ask hoping he can give me a sober answer. Oh my gosh where's uce he says fake crying. John where is he I say shaking his shoulder. I don't know he got in the wrong Uber I guess he says leaving the door and going back to his bed with Trinity. Thanks I say shutting the door and going upstairs to wait. While I'm waiting I see a alert on the wwe tea page.

Wwe TeaJey Uso reconnected with old wwe star Layla

Wwe Tea
Jey Uso reconnected with old wwe star Layla. What do we think about this?
Likes 272,282,000
Comments
User27- What I thought he had a girl ?
User98- I'm here for it!!!
Load more comments...

What the hell I say calling Josh again making the divas cameras zoom in. Wassup he says just appearing in the doorway. Where have you been I say getting up out of bed. I don't know Coco he says pushing past me and going to the bathroom. Are you drunk right now I ask him while he uses the bathroom. Can I have some privacy he says annoyed. Who was the girl Josh I ask quietly. What girl he says flushing the toilet stumbling to the sink. Don't be dumb I say turning the water off before he can wash his hands. COURTNEY I don't know who the hell your talking about move out the way uce he says making me shocked how he used my full name. Can you not yell I say yelling back at him in his face. Get out of my face bro he says stumbling to the bed. Fine I say leaving the bedroom and going to sleep on the couch.

Josh Pov
She's fucking tripping dude I just got back bro I'm tired I say to the cameras. What's going on Cody says coming into the room with his wife. I don't know I came home and she was tripping I say laying on the bed. Maybe cause she saw this ,his wife Brandi says showing me some picture that was mad old.

🎀𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓🎀