trente-deux

Coco Pov
What Doctor I ask confused. I went today instead of going to the gym Josh says lowly. Oh continue I say to him. My shoulders broken in two places Co Josh says leaning on the bedroom door. Are you serious, what about work I ask. I don't know coco I have to get surgery for it soon then hopefully I'll be back Josh says sounding agitated with the conversation. Ok J, I bet you won't fight no more I say kissing his lips. Someone tries coming for you again and I will he says going walking to the bed. So I'm thinking I'll make an doctors appointment for tomorrow I say looking at my growing belly in the mirror. Sell your house he says sharply. What Josh I just bought my first home I'm not just going sell it I say looking at him. You sell it, move back in with me and the boys with Nalani , Josh says laying down on the bed. I don't know I say laying next to him. You said you would stop running Josh says rubbing my back. I know your right , ok I'll talk to the real estate agent tomorrow I say getting up to make dinner for the family.

4 weeks later

Cocos ConfessionalThe next couple have been pure hell

Cocos Confessional
The next couple have been pure hell. Josh shoulder was getting worse so he has just been sleeping which means I'm taking care of his two boys and Nalani 24/7. I went to the doctor turned out I was already 4 months pregnant, and I'm still trying to sell the house. So there's a lot happening right now.
End of Cocos Confessional

Nalani sit down I'm driving, I say as Nalani stands up in the car.

No she says touching the stars on the celling. Nalani if I get in a wreck your going flying I say trying to get her to sit down. We were going bowling with my friend Jaylen.

As we make it to the bowling alley Nalani hops out and runs to Jaylen. Hey girl Jaylen says taking Nalani inside while I follow behind.

So your telling me that lil nigga wants you to sell your house just to follow him around Jaylen says giving me a annoyed look.

 Basically I say grabbing a ball and helping Nalani throw it down the lane

Basically I say grabbing a ball and helping Nalani throw it down the lane. That's some shit then if you don't he's going put that dick in you then your for sure going sell that house she says drinking a can of twisted tea. Don't be talking about that with my Kid here I say as Nalani continues to bowl. Sorry, but hey I have two tickets for Beyoncé she says happily. I can't Jaylen I have no one to watch the kids I say sadly. You telling me that nigga ain't got someone in his family to watch the kids she ask. Maybe I can call Trin I say. Yayyyyy we're going to Beyoncé she says dancing.

I'll watch them Josh says groaning as he gets off the bed. Are your sure if not I can tell Jaylen I can't go I say pausing my skincare routine. Nah I'm sure you've been here for 4 weeks taking care of everything go have fun he says rubbing my back. Ok I say getting ready for the concert.

As me and Jaylen arrive to the concert. We go to the pit with the rest of the people. This is going be so fun I say taking a picture next to the stage.

 This is going be so fun I say taking a picture next to the stage

You look so good girl Jaylen says snapping photos. As we sing all of the songs the song drunk in love comes on. Oh my gosh this is my song I say dancing. Just as the song is going on the music goes off abruptly and the stage goes black. What's happening I say as lights start flashing. Aye we might have to get out of here Jaylen says laughing as the lights go out again.

🎀𝐸𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟🎀