Soixante-dix

4 years later ⚠️⚠️(y'all know I love time skips😭)

Coco Pov
Hey guys we are back 4 years later here's what has been happening I say to the cameras in our brand new house. My man put a ring on my finger and bought me a house I say dancing in my new kitchen.

So here's a update Nalani is attending collge at Florida state university and Jr is in his senior year of highschool. Chicago is actually turning six this month and for all of you guy's questions no me and Josh have not gotten married yet. Me and josh have gotten super busy with WWE and other things and with that being said I have a call in a couple minutes with my manager so see if I have been notmiated for a Grammy for my song ICU. Aye we back uces wassup y'all Josh says coming into the kitchen. We missed y'all man he says pointing to the camera. I think we are just glad y'all haven't broken up again the cameraman says. Me too I say smiling at the camera as my phone starts ringing. Oh my gosh it's my manager I say grabbing my phone. Chicago and Jr come down here Josh yells as i answer the phone. Hey- what your lying I yell. What's she saying babe Josh ask as I hang up the phone. I got nominated for a Grammy I say as the family claps. Oh my gosh that's so good uce Josh says kissing my face. This is so crazy I say starting to cry. Congratulations ma Jr says hugging me. I'm going to the Grammys I say yelling.

3 days later !

Today is the day of the Grammys and I am so nervous I am in La I landed this morning I am very exhausted I am here without my most of my family only my mom is down here I say to the cameras as I put my dress on. You ready my mom says as I put my heels on. Yep I say as we walk to the limo. I'm so proud of you Courtney my mom says as I get a call. Hello I say answering the phone. I just wanna say we going be watching co I hear Josh say through the phone. Thanks babe means a lot I say trying not to cry. I love you babe Imma let you go he says smiling. Love you more I say hanging up. That's a good man Courtney my mom says as we pull up to the Grammys. I really am so nervous I say as we walk inside and take out seats. Let's take a picture my daughters going win a Grammy tonight my mom says taking a picture.

I don't think so there so many good girls in the category I say taking a sip of champagne

I don't think so there so many good girls in the category I say taking a sip of champagne. As the Grammys began I watch everyone win their awards when my category finally comes up. Oh lord I say as the announcer comes up to the mic. And the winner of the R&b song of the year is ....

🎀End of chapter 🎀
Kinda boring chapter sorry trying to speed up to the good stuff😭😭😭