Soixante-sept

Coco Pov
Josh what is happening I say looking at him as he stays on his one knee. Oh nah uce this ain't what you think he says standing up. What the hell i say as he hugs me. I was just going give you this Josh says putting a ring on my left hand. Uce explain to her what your doing damn John yells. Oh this ring is to promise to you that I will always be for you Josh says . Uce be for real John yells at his twin brother. What's happening I say still confused as I see a familiar person walk into the event. Mom I say shocked as Terrell also stands up. Courtney my mom says running over to me hug me. What are you doing here I say shocked as everyone else looks confused. I missed my kids she says hugging me as she makes josh take a picture.

Um ok So what's going on I say again to Josh

Um ok So what's going on I say again to Josh. Oh well co I just wanted to say I love you more than anything in my life and you know how bad I want for us to work out so Courtney Jones will you marry me Josh says while tears form in his eyes. Um yeah of course I say kissing his lips as everyone claps. Oh I love this man my mom says hugging Josh as I look at my ring in awe.

Nalani really enjoyed that event you did really good Co Josh says as he gets into the bed. Joshua where in the hell did you find my mom I ask him as I brush my teeth. She contacted me said she watched the show and really wanted to see you and Terrell again he says laying in the bed. Yep she's like that I say rolling my eyes. What happened with your mom you never really talk about her babe he says standing behind me as I wipe off my makeup. She wanted a career more then she wanted a family so she ran off but hey everything's fine now right the lady's staying in my house I say sarcastically. I'm sorry Co I should've asked you first I thought this would be a happy experience Josh says walking me to the bed. It is I'm happy to see her it's just a lot and I'm engaged again I say laying in the bed. Yep I'm the luckiest man alive Josh yells as we fall asleep.

Hey guys today is the worst day of my life I say to the total divas cameras as I pack Josh's bag. Whys that the cameraman ask. Because Josh is having match in a whole diffrent city and we can't go because Jr has  a basketball a tournament and since I have no matches this week I decided me and the kids will stay back i say sadly. You telling them about me leaving Josh says walking into the bedroom. Yep I say zipping up his suitcase. It's only going be a couple days uce your going be fine he says kissing my lips. I'm not I say rolling my eyes as I sit on the bed. You guys see this I put a ring on her finger now she won't leave me alone Josh says leaning over me repeatedly kissing my lips. Get off of me if you loved me you would stay I say getting up from the bed. Courtney shut up he says holding my hand.

 Courtney shut up he says holding my hand