Soixante-trois

Josh Pov
Damn your girl got a arm John says as he sweeps up the broken mug. Yeah she does I say wiping my bloody lip with a towel. That was insane the cameraman says making me nod. After that they might give her a main event match on WWE John says laughing. Shit she should be on the man's side with that arm I say still trying to stop the blood flow from my lip. You might need like stitches or something your lip busted busted and theres like a gash in it Trinity says looking at my lip. She had her rings on or something I ask as I sit on the couch.

Coco Pov
We are not going stay in this house and cry and be sad we are going out jaylen says as I change into new clothes. It's kinda early tho I say fixing my hair. It's jamica there's gotta be a active party somewhere Jaylen says as we walk back downstairs. Where y'all going Trinity ask us. Somewhere I say as we leave the resort home.

Get crazy get wild
Let's party get loud
If you wanna have fun and do something
Get crazy get wild
Let's party get loud
If you wanna have fun and do something

This is so fun I say as me and Jaylen dance.

I told you this would be fun and look theirs no one telling us we can't have fun she says making me roll my eyes

I told you this would be fun and look theirs no one telling us we can't have fun she says making me roll my eyes. I can't believe he was saying all that mean stuff like then act surprised I clocked him on it I say drinking from my cup. Girl there's a guy looking at you Jaylen says making me turn around. Oh my Gosh that is Pauly D I say. Who jaylen says as the guy walks over to us with security following him.

 Who jaylen says as the guy walks over to us with security following him

Oh my gosh your pauly I love you I say as he shakes my hand. No I love you I watch your matches on Wwe you go out there fighting he says smiling. Thank you i watch jersey shore every night i say sounding like a complete dork. I appreciate that hey I was going get out here you and your friend trying to enjoy the Jamaican weather he says making me nod fast. Yes of course I say as we follow him out to his car. So anywhere y'all ladies wanna go in particular he ask smiling. No I'm good with anything I say back quickly. Great bike riding it is Yeah BUDDY he screams as we pull up to a dirt road. Bike riding I say as we get out the car. Yeah he says helping me and Jaylen to the bikes. Pauly these aren't regular bikes these are RVs I say seeing the motor bike in front of me. Hey y'all wanna have jamica fun hop on he says as I get on the bike.

I actually think I'm to drunk for this I say as the bike turns on and I start to drive

Courtney you almost killed everyone you don't know how to drive drunk Jaylen says taking off her helmet.  You girls are fun there's a party tonight come thru Pauly says kissing Jayelns cheek. Oh girl I'm going to that party Jaylen says as we walk back to resort. Where were you guys John ask as we walk in the house. Just exploring Jamaica I say seeing him Trin and Chicago eat dinner. Where's josh I ask discreetly as I grab a plate. He's upstairs you going go talk to him John ask picking at his plate. No I was just asking I say eating my food. Come on Co don't be stubborn you know he loves you Trin says smiling. Yeah when he was yelling at me that sure seemed like he loved me I say rolling my eyes. Uce just freaked out I mean I would to if I saw Trin kissing another person John says. I might talk to him I say lowly. No your not we're going to that party tonight Jaylen says. I don't think I'm going to I think I'm still hungover from the other night I say drinking water. Well I'm out Jaylen says leaving the house. You need better friends you know you not 21 no more you can't keep partying drinking you gotta give it up the craziness you punching my brother in his mouth was insane John says like he's my dad. Yeah I say throwing my plate away and going to talk to Josh. Let's hope he don't kill me I say walking up the stairs.
🎀End of chapter 🎀
Kinda a filler