trente-six

1 month later
Coco Pov
Today Josh was going back to work tonight , his shoulder surgery is scheduled for tomorrow so I feel kinda nervous about his match.

You ready I ask Josh as he walks back into the bedroom. Yeah I'm hype he says bouncing with Nalani on his hip. Daddy's going back to work I say getting up dancing with them. Mommy I want a baby brother Nalani says as Josh puts her down. Do you I ask as she kisses my stomach.

Oh your being so nice today I say to her as I pick her up

Oh your being so nice today I say to her as I pick her up. Well imma get to the arena early so cameras don't know I'm making my comeback tonight YEET he says. Your leaving now I say sitting on the bed. Yeah I probably should he says tying his shoes. We should go to tho right I ask. Yeah you right he says making me hop up and get me and Nalani ready.

I'm excitedddd I say to the cameras as we get to the arena. Jey, Liv Morgan says hugging him. Hey girl he says hugging her. I'm so glad your back she says as me and Nalani follow behind him as we make it to Josh's locker room. I'm ready he says hyping himself up as the match starts in about 30 mins. You going do great uce John says hugging his brother. We needed you back Cody says as Josh leaves the room.

Josh's Pov
As I get to the ring. I'm dancing as all the fans yell out YEET.

Yeah we got YEET back baby I say as my opponent Seth Rollins comes out of the entrance

Yeah we got YEET back baby I say as my opponent Seth Rollins comes out of the entrance. As the fight starts it's going good I feel no pain in my shoulder as I spear Seth. As we continue fighting I have the advantage I get on top of the ropes ready to jump off. As I jump off Seth moves causing all my weight to go on the shoulder causing me to scream in pain. Just as I hear my screams I hear other screams as well.

Coco Pov
Oh my gosh I say screaming as I feel the worst contraction of my life hit just as I see Josh hurt his shoulder. Your going be ok Trin says rubbing my forehead. I'm not having my baby here I yell as the ambulance comes in. Ok we got her the doctor says wheeling me off on a stretcher by myself.

4 hours later
I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy named Joshua Aire Fatu. Josh was placed in the same hospital as me as he received urgent shoulder surgery. How's he doing Josh says with a sling on his arm. Great I say smiling as my baby lays on my chest. Sorry I couldn't be there he says kissing my head. Yeah I hope next time you listen to me about choosing not to fight I say smiling. Yeah I will this hurt real bad Josh says kissing my lips. I know your screams were so scary they put me into early labor I say rolling my eyes. But now look baby boy here he says rubbing Juniors back. You going tell the family we had the baby. Oh yeah he says pulling out his phone to FaceTime John. Hey uce you good , Coco good he ask frantically. Yeah she had the baby Josh says. Really Trinity says screaming on the phone. Yep Josh says laughing. Is it a girl mama Fatu ask. Dang the whole family on the phone uce Josh ask. What's the gender dude John says annoyed making Josh flip the FaceTime camera showing me and Junior. It's a boyyyy me and Josh say at the same time. Ahhhh the family screams on the phone. And we have a date set for the wedding Josh says.

🎀ℰ𝓃𝒹 ℴ𝒻 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇🎀