Soixante-huit

3 days later ⚠️
Coco Pov
Co wake up Josh says shaking me awake. Josh I say suprised to see him back home. Yep come on I wanna show you the suprise he says dragging me out of bed.

You did not I say calmly as I see a dog cage in the middle of the living room.

Yeah he did Nalani says as I look at the cage some more shocked. Suprise Josh says looking at me with a big smile. Josh what are we going do with three dogs I ask walking to the kitchen to open up a bottle of water . I think our family needed some dogs you know something to finish the family he says playing with the three dogs. Your insane and I really wished you would've talked to me about it before you bought three freaking dogs I say drinking from the bottle. Sorry Co come on he says to the kids as they each carry a dog outside. I can't believe this he bought dogs I say as I see the kids and josh play with the dogs. The kids really love them he says hugging me. Yeah I can tell I say smiling at him. If you really don't like them I can take them to Johns house He says as we walk back inside. No J it's fine but when are we going start planning for the wedding I ask him rubbing his shoulder. Yeah we can right now Josh says as he sits on the living room couch. Oh ok I say sitting next to him. So what are you thinking he says before we get interrupted by his phone ringing. It's Cody he says answering the phone. Hey Josh ,Brandi had the baby two nights ago and she wants y'all to come over Cody says on the phone. Oh ok uce we on the way right now Josh says hanging up the phone. What's wrong I say to josh. We gotta go to Cody's house I'll tell the kids to get in the car Josh says getting up from the couch. Oh well I guess we will plan some other time I say as we all get in the car to drive to Cody and Brandis house.

Knock knock Josh says banging on Cody's front door. Hey guys Brandis mom says letting all of us in the house. Where's Cody Josh ask as we walk in the entrance. He's in the kitchen with the baby she says as we walk tot he kitchen. Oh my gosh look at the baby I say seeing Cody with the child.

 Oh my gosh look at the baby I say seeing Cody with the child

Damn congratulations uce Josh says hugging Cody. Where's b I ask him. She's upstairs Cody says. I'm going go say hi I say to Josh as I walk upstairs. Brandi your baby is perfect I say as she sits in the bed. Ugh girl it was so hard I still feel exhausted she says sleepy. I bet I say looking in her mirror. I'm sorry I missed your engagement I saw the episode I can't believe your trying again she says. Yeah I know I hope it goes smoothly this time I say laughing. You can be honest coco your scared and everyone can tell she says as sit on her bed. I mean of course I am I thought the man loved me then it turned out he cheated on me the day of the wedding and probably other times before that Brandi of course I'm fucking scared I don't even know if its the right thing to do I say all in one breath. Then why are you doing it Courtney she says as my eyes start to tear up. Because I love him he's everything he's given me everything my kids , Nalani and Jr have already been through enough you know I say now crying as the cameras zoom in. Co you know I love josh and I love you but you gotta do what's best for you and i don't know if that's Josh babe he gives you whatever you want cause he knows it's going keep you attached to him but sex and kids every year isn't going do anything you know she says rubbing my hand. Yeah I got to go I say leaving the room as I walk back downstairs. You good Co Josh says as he sits with Cody and the kids. Yeah hey can we go I don't feel to well I say. Oh me and the kids were going spend the night over here chill with Cody Josh says back. Oh ok well can I have the keys I don't feel well I say wanting to leave the house as soon as possible. Yeah sure Josh says handing me the keys. I go with mommy Chicago says as I pick her up and leave Cody's house.

As we get back home Chicago goes straight to bed as I stay up and think on what to do. I have to leave I say drinking from the bottle of casa. Leave the cameraman ask. Yeah leave I say running upstairs grabbing me and Chi's suitcase. Um Coco are you sure you want to do this the cameraman whispers. Yeah I have to leave I say throwing in my and chi's clothes and my makeup. Mommy Chicago says walking into the room. Hey baby me and you are going on a trip how does that sound I say rubbing her face. Yay she says pulling her baby suitcase as we walk to my car. I hope I'm making the right decision I say driving off.

WWE News On the season finale of Total Divas, Diva Coco takes her youngest daughter and leaves her and Josh's house is this a meltdown that could postpone the weeding? Likes 273,372,000Comments User27- what is happening 😭User78- I think she needs...

WWE News
On the season finale of Total Divas, Diva Coco takes her youngest daughter and leaves her and Josh's house is this a meltdown that could postpone the weeding?
Likes 273,372,000
Comments
User27- what is happening 😭
User78- I think she needs to stop drinking....
User09-she's going thru a lot I pray she finds happiness!
User45- ^yeah her mom the wedding I would leave too😂😂
🎀End of chapter🎀