Soixante-treize

Coco Pov
Chi wake up I say knocking on her door as the party planners put up the decorations in the house. Todays Chicagos sixth birthday I'm crying I say to the cameras as I finish my makeup. What the hell is this Josh says walking into the bathroom. What you mean you don't like my outfit I say spinning around. No I love it you look like a real doll uce Josh says recording me. Thanks babe is that what your wearing I ask him. Yeah I'm like a island doll you know he says posing in the mirror.

 Yeah I'm like a island doll you know he says posing in the mirror

You look good tho I say rubbing his chest. Let's get this party going he says as we walk downstairs. Lemme take my pictures first I say posing.

Oh sis you went in Trinity says hugging me

Oh sis you went in Trinity says hugging me. Girl thanks you know I had to put a little something on I say as the rest of the guest walk in. Ok hey guys I'm Chicagos mom and I wanna thank y'all for all coming I say to the little kids playing. Ok so welcome out my baby girl Chicago josh says as Chicagos walks the runway.

 Ok so welcome out my baby girl Chicago josh says as Chicagos walks the runway

Oh my word she's that girl my mom says as everyone takes their pictures. Only cocos daughter would have a runway at their party Terrell says laughing as the kids play.

Cheers to the moms I say as me and Brandi take a shot. So co when you having a new baby it's been six years now Brandi says smiling. I don't know and right now Josh is pushing it so much like he's going be the one pushing the kid out I say taking another shot. Yeah but I think you still got another one in you Brandi says laughing. Let's change the subject before Josh sense you talking about a kid I say laughing. Um girl he's actually walking over here Brandi says laughing. Hey babe Josh says walking to me. Hey I say kissing his lips. Um have you talked to Jr I told him to get the soda for the party and he hasn't made it back yet Josh says looking at his phone. He hasn't I say looking around. Nah I've been calling it's going straight to voicemail Josh says looking at me. He's fine him and his girlfriend just probably went to go do other things I say rubbing Josh back.

3...2...1.... Me , Trinity, Josh and John say as we go against the little kids in throwing water balloons at each other in the backyard. Your going lose I say throwing a water balloon at Chicago as Josh throws the bucket of water on me. Joshua I scream as the water goes down my back. Sorry babe Josh says as he wrestles with John. Uh uh we going get him Trinity says as we fill up the bucket with water. Ok let's go I say as we creep around the corner to find Josh. Where is he trinity says looking around. Here John says picking up Trinity. Oh my gosh I say seeing John throw Trinity in the pool , as I watch that I feel my feet be lifted off the ground. No I say kicking my feet as Josh throws me in the pool. Oh my gosh I hate him I say as the little kids laugh , as I get out the pool and go inside to change my clothes I hear a knock on the door. What the heck I say drying myself with a towel as I see two cops standing at my door. Can you guys go get Josh I say to one of the cameraman. What's up Josh says running inside the house. Look I say pointing to the cops. Maybe we were to loud Josh says opening the door. Good evening may we speak to the owner of the property the officer says. That would be us what's the problem officer Josh says.

🎀End of chapter🎀