Sept

Oh no I say looking on my flo app seeing that my period was supposed to come 2 days ago. Wait your not are you josh as me with a serious expression on his face. Um take me to the drugstore I say quickly. We can't go to the drugstore with the way paparazzi was following you they going find us he says pulling out his phone. Who are you calling I ask. Yo uce put sis in law on the phone he says to the person on the phone. Are you calling your brother I whisper. Yo trin do you have a extra pregnancy test that I could borrow he ask not knowing how to word it. Borrow I ask chuckling. Ight I'm on my way he says passing my house and going into a different neighborhood. I can't believe this I say as I get out of his car. As we walk inside John is in the kitchen cooking. Yo wassup coco he says rapping me up. Hey I say waiting for Josh to come inside. Where's trin, josh ask his brother. She upstairs he says stirring the food in front of him making Josh drag me upstairs to where she is.
Hey bro she says handing him the test. Good luck she says hugging me. Thanks I say grabbing the test from josh and going to the bathroom. As I put the test on the counter I walk out of the bathroom to be suprised by like 6 cameras in front of my face. Oh my gosh I say. Hey boo I'm sorry there filming for a new season of total divas. Oh it's coming back I say avoiding the cameras. Yeah the fans were demanding another season and we agreed she says but come one guys she says leading the cameras out as Josh comes in. Have you checked he ask rubbing my back. Not yet I say getting up and pacing. Aye you stressing me out sit down he says pulling me next to him. Josh what if I am pregnant I'm going be out of work for who knows how long no money, no nothing I was just getting a name for myself I say shedding a couple tears. It's going be good Co you can come live with me he says rubbing my thigh. No I don't wanna be a bother I say wiping my face. You not going be a bother if we become a family He says smiling. As we sit in silence some more my phone timer goes off which makes me get up and go to the bathroom making Josh follow me. I don't wanna look I say looking at the covered test. Ok he says about flip over the test. No you can't look either I say grabbing his hand back. Then who's going look coco he says smiling. Trinity I yell making her run upstairs to the bathroom. What's wrong she ask frantically. Nothing I just don't wanna look I say. Who's doing all the yelling John says also coming in the bathroom as well. Coco is just scared to see the test Josh says looking at me. Ok let's do it trinity says flipping the test over.

🎀𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓🎀