Quarante-cinq

Josh Pov

Yep and it doesn't look good Coco says disappointed and she sits back down in her seat. Damn he was balling out too John says shaking his head. I told him to put on better shoes for his ankles now he probably broke his damn ankle let's go Coco says as her and Nalani walk out of the gym. Dang they just leave John ask as the rest of the family sit in the gym confused. I guess so I say getting up and following Coco out.

As we wait for Jr to come out I wonder if it's a good time to talk to Coco about starting our relationship over again, but as I'm about to ask Jr comes out of the gym.

Hey son Coco says hugging Jr as he limps to the car. We gotta ice that ankle so it don't start swell I say to Jr. Shut the fuck up old nigga Jr says back to me getting in Cocos car slamming the door. Oh hell nah you going let that string bean kid talk to you like that John says as the rest of the family stands in shock from the interaction. Get in the car Nalani Coco says looking at the adults. I get y'all don't like the way my son acts i get how Jr talks to Josh is not appropriate  but y'all also know I was cheated on the day of my wedding and my son has been there seeing what's supposed to be his role model of a dad practically be a deadbeat so y'all need to mind your business and leave your opinions out it Coco says making Trinity step up. Coco we as a family understand that and we are sorry but girl it's been 5 years you can't keep holding that over Josh we all make mistakes and I know I don't have my own kids but I would never let my kids talk to their father the way Jr does Trinity says making the family shake their heads in agreement as Coco gets in the car and drives off with the kids without saying anything back. Wow Uce I see why you cheated John says making Trinity hit him in the back of the head. Man I don't know what to do it's like my family falling apart uce I say as we walk to Johns car. You gotta fight Cody says rubbing my back as him and Brandi get in their car. You going back to her house John as ask I get in his car. Yeah drop me off there but take me to the store real quick gotta get my family back I say as he starts to drive.

🎀End of chapter🎀