Cinq

Ok let's go he says grabbing his black bag and heading to his car with me slowly following behind. As I get in the car and he starts driving I text Mercedes letting her know I hate her for leaving me at the arena.

Coco- Mercedes are you crazy why would you leave me by myself with people I don't know ??!!
Mercedes- wym I'm still here?
Coco- What John said you left?
Mercedes- yeah ik have fun with josh 😉text me in the morning.

She says making me sigh frustrated. You good josh says looking over at me. Yep I'm fine I say looking forward still. You know I was thinking about ordering some food to the crib he says making me roll my eyes. Oh I hope you enjoy it I say sarcastically making him chuckle. Thanks I will but yk what would make it better if you were to join me he says smiling with his gold grills. Hmm I bet I say not interested in the conversation as I get a text from my agent.

Manager- Hey coco the model agency loved your photos and would love for you to have a meeting with them tomorrow morning at 8!!!!
Coco-  perfect I'll be there thank you !!!

This is great I say out loud making josh look over at me. What is he says. I have a meeting with an agency tomorrow that might sign me I say smiling. Wow this is the first time I've seen you smile he says making me hit his arm. Shut up I say realizing he's at my house. Thanks for the ride Josh I appreciate it I say patting his shoulder and about to get out of his car until he rushes out first to open my door for me. Oh thanks I say surprised. Yeah when you with me Imma always open your doors uce he says as we stand outside my house. Well I should get inside busy day tomorrow but text me we should reschedule that dinner I say as I hand him my phone as we stand about eye to eye. For sure for sure he says grabbing my phone and putting his number in. Well goodnight josh I say kissing his cheek and walking inside my house. As i wait for his car to leave my driveway I start doing my investigation. I go to instagram to find his username which wasn't hard because it was on every wwe post. Uceyjucey I say reading the username scrolling through old post and one catching my eye.

This nigga has kids I say curious and keep scrolling seeing more pictures as I'm scrolling I get a notification

*Uceyjucey has started following you*

Is he physic i start to think before another notification startles me.

Josh- You stalking me uce?
Coco- what do you mean sir ?
Josh- you liked a post of me in like 2020😂

Shit I say seeing I did accidentally like a old post of his. I need to go to sleep i say getting into bed.

*Next Morning*
Josh Pov
Y'all turn that damn music down I say to my kids as I try to go back to sleep which doesn't last long due to my phone shortly ringing. Wassupppp uceeeee John says on the phone. Nothing man I was trying to sleep I say. You with coco he says curiously. Nah dropped her off last night I say. You really like that girl huh he says making my heart kinda beat fast. I don't know man it's just something about her you know she ain't easy like these other girls I say. Well how you going get her John says. I don't know she's not a typical girl I say thinking on what to do. Buy her some flowers boom that's all you gotta do uce he says. Ight well these kids are hungry so I better get going I say realizing I probably won't get anymore sleep. Ight John days before hanging up.

Coco Pov
Ok coco the pictures were beautiful yes but we also know you can sing and act so I think your focus should be more on that right now the agent says making my heart kinda drop. So you guys won't sign me i ask. No no we are definitely signing you today he says hanging me paper work making me read over it intently. No public relationships I ask reading the line. Yeah you know we want out clients fully mysterious no rumours about nothing to make the brand look bad you know he says. Oh ok I say signing the line. Ok welcome to the agency the agents says shaking my hand. Thank you guys I say exiting the room realizing they've already hooked me for a bunch of work. As I get back home I notice flowers on my porch....

🎀𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓🎀
Drop comments and thoughts😨