Vingt-deux

Coco Pov
As I wake up around 3 am to catch a flight. Nalani is already grumpy but quickly falling back to sleep as we Uber to the airport. As we get in the plane they lead us to first class. Wow daddy got us good seats I say holding Nalani as we sit down.

As we land in LA about 5 hours later. Me and Nalani go to the hotel I booked before hand. We made it I say holding my baby in her cute bear onesie.

 We made it I say holding my baby in her cute bear onesie

You look so cute I say as she's about to cry. Oh no don't I say holding her close to me as I remember we have to go to Josh's match in an hour. As I get ready for the match I take pictures in my outfit and we are finally ready to go.

Josh's Pov
As me and Jeyce are walking into the match the reporters start asking questions. How are you feeling about the match they ask. I feel good uce I say smiling while walking inside.

 I feel good uce I say smiling while walking inside

Wassup Jey, R truth ask as I dap him up. Getting ready you know we going kill it tonight uce I say while walking to my locker room. As I start getting ready for the match I hear a faint knock on the door. Open the door son I tell Jeyce putting my shoes on. As he opens the door I see my fiancé and daughter as my daughter continues trying to hit the door. Oh it was you knocking I say grabbing Nalani from Coco. Hey Jeyce Coco says hugging him and kissing his cheek as she walks over to me, Hey J she says kissing my lips before sitting down next to Jeyce. Wassup I say holding Nalani in my arms. Nothing she says looking at me and Lani. As we catch up some more John comes in with Trinity. Hey co he says hugging Coco as Trinity grabs Nalani from me. Why you got my niece in this bear thing it's 70 degrees outside John says as Coco hits his arm. It's cute Trinity says hugging Lani tight. Thank you Coco says laughing. I think y'all need a date night the awkward tension is strong John says play fighting with Jeyce. Oh my gosh yes after the match you guys should I will watch  Nalani, Trinity says as Coco looks at her phone. I don't know uce she probably has a movie to film I say sarcastically making her roll her eyes. Nope it's official Bye Trinity says dragging John out of the room. She took my child Coco says getting up. Well it's time for my match I say hugging coco and kissing Jeyce.

Coco Pov
As the family watches the match, I start thinking about how me and Josh could use a date night we haven't been together in a long time since he went on tour, and our relationship does feel like it's going downhill. As I'm thinking more about it Trinity taps my shoulder snapping me out of my thoughts. The match is over she says making me stand up as Josh walks back in with two of his already won belts. As he walks in he hugs Jeyce right away. Aww you guys look so cute I say taking a picture of them.