Trois

It's so cold I say as I try grabbing for a blanket but only to my surprise I end of up grabbing a hand of a man who had his arm over my waste. What the hell i say getting out of the bed. Oh my gosh no way I say realizing I had nothing on but my wig which was messed up as well. As I gather my things and put my clothes on I sneak out of the house and getting in my car as fast as I could. Coco coco coco I yell at myself as I drive as fast as I can out the neighbourhood. There's no way I had sex with this man right I say gaslighting myself as I come to a stop light. Just as I'm pondering my thoughts I get a call from Mercedes. As I answer she's already talking. I'm so sorry I had to leave coco I was going wake you but I say you were pretty comfortable she says giggling. I was not comfortable I was drunk out of my mind and made a terrible decision I say cringing at the thought of what happened last night. Hey it sounded the opposite we heard you guys all night long going at it, if I wasn't so drunk I would have definitely grabbed you out of there myself she says laughing. It's not funny Mercedes I slept with this random man and I don't even know his name I say turning into my driveway. Ok I'm sorry coco anyways tonight is Monday night raw and I'm going to support a friend of mine so you should come and me and trinity already bought your tickets so he ready by 6 she says. What friend I say curiously as I open my front door. No one important she says kinda like she's holding back a smile. Ok well I'm going to freshen up I say hanging up and turning on the shower it was already 4 so I had about two hours to get ready. As I'm getting ready I decide to take a more casual look with just a skirt and a plan white crop which left me with 30 mins to spare.

 As I'm getting ready I decide to take a more casual look with just a skirt and a plan white crop which left me with 30 mins to spare

As I sitting on the couch with my snake fern I get a call from Mercedes. Hey I'm here hurry up we're late she says hanging up. Ok I say putting fern in her cage and locking up my house and getting in Mercedes car. You look so good she says kissing my cheek. Thank you so do you I say putting my seatbelt on. As we get to the arena I notice it's super packed. Dang is it always like this I say as Mercedes pulls into the more secluded area with fewer cars. Yeah kinda but it's also raw hey I'm going to inside to make sure I'm good to park here and I'll be right back she says parking the car and getting out. Oh ok I say suspiciously. As she goes inside the back of the building I see a familiar guy step out of his car.

🎀𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓🎀