trente-neuf

Coco Pov
How about we go to my house and you meet my family I say pulling him towards my car. Ok bet he says smiling.

As we pull to the house I see Josh and John cars in the driveway. Ready I ask Damson as we go inside the house. I'm home I say as Nalani runs through the house. Bro your in snowfall Jaciyah says running to Damson. Yea nice to meet you Damson says shaking his hand. How do you know him Coco, Jaciyah ask. He's an old friend I say taking my shoes off. Wow this is so cool Jaciyah says going back to his room. What's cool Josh says coming down the stairs with John. Hey babe this is my friend Damson I say as they come over. Friend John says going to the kitchen. Hey I'm Josh, Josh says shaking Damsons hand. Hi nice to meet you Damson says. Well we're going go to the living room I say taking Damson to the couch. I'm coming too Josh says following us. Get comfortable I say to Damson as I pull Josh aside. Why are you following me like your my dad I whisper to him. I don't know just making sure you alright he says putting his sling back over his arm. I'm fine I say back. Perfect then I'm ok to imma just sit and enjoy the company he says sitting in on of the chairs. So your an actor now I ask Damson. Yeah I love it , you do wwe man he ask Josh smiling. Yeah uce Josh says sarcastically smiling.

That's cool me and Coconut used to watch the matches when we were little Damson says nudging me in the side

That's cool me and Coconut used to watch the matches when we were little Damson says nudging me in the side. You did babe you never said that Josh ask. Well you know I say quietly before Damson starts talking again. Hey well my Uber is here it was great catching up Coconut Damson says standing up. Oh already well ok lemme walk you to the door I say getting up. He can't see the door John yells from the kitchen. It was great seeing you coconut Damson says kissing my cheek. You too DamDam, I missed you a lot I miss home I say hugging him. Give me a invite to the wedding I'll for sure be here he says releasing his arms from around me. You bet I say as he walks out to the Uber. Damn I say feeling my eyes swell up with tears. You good babe Josh says from the couch. Yeah if you both would stop acting so rude, where's Nalani I ask. The kids are outside by the pool he says. Thanks I say walking to the back. Hey my baby's I say kissing my kids trying to get my mind off of Damson.

The next day comes quickly as I finish all my shopping early in the morning I make it back home to watch Josh's interview on the bump

The next day comes quickly as I finish all my shopping early in the morning I make it back home to watch Josh's interview on the bump. Y'all your dads on tv I say holding Junior, as the other kids come sit on the couch to watch the interview. We watch as Josh talks.

As the interview ends, the kids go back to their room as I put junior in the crib and cook dinner

As I finish cooking Josh comes back home. Hey babe the kids watch the interview he ask kissing my head. Yep we all did I say handing him a plate. Shoulder was killing me the whole time he says taking some pills. I thought you said it was doing better I ask siting across from him as we eat. Yeah you know probably just because I've been carrying this boy around Josh says getting up grabbing Junior out of the crib. Yeah I bet I say not believing him. Layla texted me about the wedding stuff, she ordered everything Josh says spinning around with Junior. Great then I won't have to worry about it, you know I feel like I've seen that Layla girl somewhere I say putting my plate in the sink. I don't know why you keep saying that about her Josh says eating some more of his food. I don't know I just feel like I've seen her I say sitting on the couch. You getting your ring cleaned he ask making me look at my empty hand. Oh yeah you know just making sure it looks good for the wedding I say running upstairs to call Jaylen.

Jaylen, I say on the phone. What girl I was sleep she says groggy. My ring you took it off when I was talking to Damson I say yelling. Oh yeah, wait didn't I give it back she says. No you didn't fucking give it back I say walking back and forth in the bedroom. Why are you so mad she ask. I get married next week and I lost my ring I say. You didn't lose it I have it somewhere or I might've gave it to Damson she says. Find my ring I need it, I say as Jeyce walks in. Are you ok Coco he ask. Yeah I'm fine I say hanging up the phone. I heard you were looking for your ring maybe tell dad he says sitting on the bed. No we can't tell Josh, ok Jeyce I can find it I say as Josh walks in the room. What's going on in here Josh says walking in. Yeah fine we are just talking I say smiling as Jeyce leaves the room. So when we're you going tell me you lost this he says laughing as he pulls out my ring. Oh you found it from the cleaner I say lying. Yeah your boy Damson came back to the house said he forgot to give it to you Josh says. Oh yeah I say sitting down. Now put this back on and don't take it off until we get married fo real he says putting my ring on. Let's get married I say kissing him.

🎀ℰ𝓃𝒹 ℴ𝒻 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇🎀
One more chapter left 😘