Chapter Sixteen

Mel and I followed Cookie downstairs. We passed by the guys who where still smoking.

"C'mere Mel," Khalil said while making a 'come here' motion with his finger. Justin looked beween Mel and Khalil. Mel shook her head and stuck up her middle finger. Justin laughed. Ryan and Twist looked too, being nosey.

"When?" He asked.

Mel walked over to Khalil and sat on his lap. Khalil looked up at her with lust evident in his eyes. He licked his lips and wrapped his arms around her waist. "When you get rid of your herpes and grow some more," she said seductively. She unwrapped his arms from around her waist and kissed his cheeks, leaving Khalil looking dumbfounded. Ryan and Twist laughed, Justin snickered.

Mel walked back to me and grabbed my hand. She dragged me to the kitchen. "Well fuck you too then," Khalil shouted to Mel. Mel rolled her eyes and walked towards Cookie, who was shoving fries into her mouth.

"What happened?" Cookie said while still chewing her food. I grabbed a napkin and handed it to her.

"Well first wipe your mouth and quit talking with your moth full, that's unladylike. And, Khalil was trying to have sex with Mel," I informed her.
Cookie began laughing. I laughed along with her. "Yea, it was hilarious." I grabbed the bag and grabbed my food. I unwrapped my cheeseburger.

Cookie began laughing even harder while banging her hand on the tabletop. "I'm not laughing at that. I'm laughing at yo proper ass," she said. My smile instantly left my face.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"No offense but you need some hood in you," Mel butted in. I rolled my eyes and took a bite of my burger. Well excuse me for being born into royalty and being raised to be proper. Not my fault I talk proper.

"Well I'm sorry what do you want me to do?" I asked them both. I took another bite of my food.

"Say y'all," Mel said.

"Yale?"

Cookie giggled. "Not Yale, y'all."

"Yale."

Mel let out an aggravated sigh, she walked towards me and grabbed a hold of my jaw. "When you sat it drop yo jaw like this."

"Now say it."

"Y'all," I finally said. Cookie clapped her hands and pretended to wipe fake tears from her eyes.

"Our little girl is growing up," she said. I playfully pushed her. It's weird how I've only known them for some hours and I feel like I already know them my whole life. I finally have some friends. After we finished our food, we went upstairs to my room. Cookie and Mel sat on my bed. "Is it almost time for us to go?" Cookie asked.

"We have an hour and a half so I'ma go home to get our clothes and stuff," Mel told her.

"Aight but hurry up so we can help Kacey get dressed." Mel grabbed her keys and walked out.

"She better not take long neither," Cookie said while getting on her phone.

I hope Justin lets me go. Just cause I'm in hiding doesn't mean I can't have fun.

- Justin's POV -

Ryan, Twist, and I were still laughing at Khalil's rejection. And what made it even funnier was when she walked downstairs and winked at Khalil before she left.

"Man y'all shut the fuck up. It's not funny," he said with a pout on his face. He made sure Melinda was gone before he cussed us out.

We stopped laughing for a second, looked at Khalil and laughed some more.

"I know. It's hilarious," Ryan said.

"Awww is little Khalil upset that he can't get no pussy?" I said while pinching his cheek. He swatted my hands off him. I laughed even harder.

He can't get mad just cause Mel won't give him some.

30 minutes later, Mel came back with 2 suitcases. The fuck she got going? She walked towards the staircase and pulled the suitcases behind her.

"Mel what are you doing?" I asked her. She turned around and looked towards me.

"Nothing," she said and continued to carry the suitcases upstairs. Nothing my ass. I got up off the couch and headed upstairs.

As soon as I reached Kacey's room, Mel was taking out skirts, dresses, high heels, etc. "The fuck is you doing?" I asked her. She stopped her digging and looked at me.

She got up from the floor and put her hands on her hips. "Me and the girls are going out tonight," she said. Stop, rewind, and freeze.

"Who going out tonight?" I asked her.

"Me, Cookie, & Kac-."

"Nope. Nu-uh, she can't."

Mel scoffed and walked away from her suitcase, stepping up to me. "And why's that?" She asked.

"I can't risk her getting caught and besides how's she gonna get passed paparazzi?" I asked her with a smug look on my face, knowing that I defeated her. She got red in the face and stomped her feet.

"Ugh! But why not? Isn't she just visiting or something," she said while rolling her eyes. Damn! Now what am I supposed to say?

"Justin why can't you just let her go? It'll be fun," Cookie said.

I rubbed my temples. I can't risk her getting caught by her estranged uncle's soldiers but I also don't want to tell them what she really was.

"Ugh! Fine she can go," I said. The girls started squealing and hugging each other. To bad I feel like raining on their parade though. "But on one condition."

They stopped hugging and looked towards me. "And that is?" Mel asked.

"Khalil, Twist, Chaz and I come."

"Aw hell nawl," Cookie and Mel said in sync.