Chapter Eighteen

On our way towards Club Ecstasy, Justin's phone kept ringing. It was getting irritating. I caught a glimpse of who was texting him back to back. It looked like somebody named Yolanda or something. Justin grabbed his phone and checked his messages. "Who's that that keeps texting you Bizzle?" Chaz teased him. Justin checked his phone once more and placed it back in his pocket.

"None of your business," he snapped at Ryan.

-Justin's POV-

I have to find a way to get to Yovanna's house tonight without my nosey ass friends in my business all the damn time. They need some pussy or something to keep them busy. We pulled up to the club 5 minutes later and I saw paparrazi.

How the fuck they know where to find me?

"Uh-oh. Trouble awaits," Khalil said. I looked through my tinted windows. "So what are we going to do?" Khalil said.

"Uh, let the girls out." Justin told Khalil. "Once you make it in the club, try to sneak towards the back door and open it so we can sneak into the club," I told the plan.

"But Justin I can't leave your side remember?" I heard Kacey's soft voice.

"Why?" Mel asked.

I looked back at Kacey and saw her eyes get big. Fuck. I can't tell them what Kacey really is. 'Think quick.'

"Uh she has a -."

"Emotionally attachment to him. It's impossible for me to leave his side," Kacey finished. I scrunched up my eyebrows at her in confusion and she nodded as if to say 'go along with it.'

"Well okay. Me and Cookie will see y'all in there. Let's go Cookie," Mel said while opening the door and getting out, Cookie following behind her. They walked to the entrance of the club where a big, bulky security guard was standing.

He let them through and I drove to the back of the club. I parked my truck by some bushes so that it wasn't visible. Once I put it in park, I took my key out of the ignition and everyone hopped out.

I walked to the right side of the truck and saw Kacey waiting by the door. "Leggo," Twist said. We walked towards the back door and waited for one of the girls to come. I looked at Kacey and saw her looking at her shoes.

Damn she looks good and that good girl vibe I get from her kind of turns me on.

'Please don't get her involve in your whorish ways. Just let her continue to be a good girl,' my conscience told me.

'Fuck that. She's fine as hell and I bet she's a virgin. You can be the first ever person to say that you fucked her,' my temptation said.

"Justin aren't you coming?" Kacey asked me while holding the door open for me. I shook my head and came back to reality. "Yea." I walked through the door and it shut behind me. We walked up the steps to the main floor and walked straight down the hall into the club.

I was instantly meet with the smell of weed, dancing bodies and drunk sluts and guys. Classic club scene. Bitches and Marijuana were being played by the DJ. We walked to a table in VIP and Rob, the owner of the club saw me and greeted me.

"Justin. The Man of the Year," he said while outstretching his arm. Cookie, Mel, Khalil, Chaz, and Twist sat at the table while I talked to Rob.

"Rob my man. How's it going?" I asked him while dapping him giving each other a hug. "Nothing man. Just getting money," he told me.

"Ain't nun' wrong with that."

Rob began to look at something and then back at me, smirking in the process. "Uhhh what's going on here?" He asked me. I gave him a confusing look. The fuck is he talking about?

"Whatchu mean?" I asked him. He moved me towards the side. "Who's this fine young lady?" He asked me while grabbing Kacey's hand and kissing it. "A friend." I looked at Kacey's facial expression and her lip was turnt up in a look of disgust.

"Mmm, what's her name?" He asked her while eyeing her up and down. Rob needs to sit his old ass down. He's in his late forties and still acts like he's twenty. "Her name is Kacey and look Rob I would really love to sit here and talk but I just came to chill," I told him.

"Understandable. Stop by my office if you need me," he said to me. We dapped once more and he turned towards Kacey. "Kacey," he said to her and walked off.

"What was that about? Why was he looking at me like that?" Kacey asked me. We walked towards the table where everyone else was sitting at and took a seat. They already ordered some drinks consisting of Myx Moscato, Grey Goose, and Hennessey.

"He likes you," I told her as we sitted down. She had a disgusted look on her face and she shook her head repeatedly. "That's absurd. He's like fifty years old. That's unpalatable and he looks my father."

"What?" I said. All these big ass words she using has got to stop. "Nevermind," she said while waving her hand. "Here Kacey," Cookie said while attempting to hand her a cup of Grey Goose. I took it from Cookie's hands and placed it in front of me.

"What the fuck Justin?" Cookie said.

"She can't drink. She's only twenty years old," I said. "Well let her have a Myx Moscato," she said. I looked at Kacey and asked her did she want a sip. "What is it specifically?" She asked me. "Some wine."

She bit her lip while thinking about it. Fuck. She's so fucking sexy. "Sure, I'll have a sip." I grabbed a bottle and gave it to her. Kacey took a sip. "This will do," she said while setting the bottle down.

Mel began laughing. "That's not the only thing you're drinking sweetheart."