Chapter Fifty

Quickly going back up to my room, I grabbed my phone. I called Karoski and he picked up after the fourth ring.

"What Bieber?"

"Karoski can you send me that video that Trevor sent to PPP?" I asked him while rubbing my fingers through my hair. I was pacing back and forth. Anxious to see what has happened to my baby girl.

"Yea, hold up a second."

I heard shuffling over the phone before I heard my door being opened. I looked and saw that it was Khalil. "Hey where is Kacey? I can't find her."

I shoved him out of my way in search of my laptop. "Rude."

"Dude shut up," I said.

I went into my luggage and saw that my laptop was still in there. I fired it up and into my GMail. "It's coming in now," Karoski said. "Aight thanks."

I hung up the phone and once I got the video, I opened it up. The bed sank besides me and I knew Khalil sat down. "Why did he send you Trevor's video?"

I threw my head back and rolled my eyes. He is asking way too many questions. "Cause this might help me figure out where is Kacey and who she is with," I informed him while skipping some parts.

"She's in danger?"

"Let's hope not."

Once I finally found the man that matched the description of what the receptionist gave me, my worst fears came true. They actually found us. "Khalil."

"Wassup?" He asked me.

"Call Karoski and tell them we have to go to Ćenàla right now," I told him. He gave me a confused look. Not understanding why I said that.

"Why?"

"Because they found her. They got Kacey."

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Within a couple of minutes, PPP was notified about Kacey's kidnapping and we were already coming up with a plan to get her back. Karoski and the men of PPP came within two hours.

I feel like all of this was my fault. If I haven't broken her heart, maybe she wouldn't have wonder off and gotten capture. And maybe I would've been discovered Rinaldo and killed him where he stood.

I informed Kareem about his sister's kidnapping and he instantly wanted in on her rescue. But we couldn't have the Prince hurt or killed. So he is currently going to join the Queen and King in South Africa.

"Now Ricky, Taylor, and the Third Nome, you have to go out back in the garden and take out the guards back there. The Second Nome, you'll sneak into the house and take out the guards within the house and Justin...."

"Justin..."

I felt a nudge and I was instantly taken out of my thoughts. "Huh?"

"Pay attention. You will seek Kacey safely and take out Trevor. Oncw this mission will finally be over with, the Martin family will finally be reunited and at home safely."

We all nodded. "Now that we're done, can we go kick some ass?" Chaz asked. The boys began cheering in agreement and grinning. I was anxious to get my hand on Trevor.

-Kacey's POV-

After he made me try on like a hundred dresses, he tied me to my bed with my door being locked and guarded by his men.

I missed Justin. Even though its been a couple of hours. I feel stupid for falling for that lie Rinaldo told me just to get me in the car. I should've stayed in Justin's room.

Sleep began trying to take over me and I eventually let it happened.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

I heard shots being fired and I jolted out of my sleep. Remembering that I was tied, I began trying to get out of the ties. I heard men grunting as if in a fist fight, screams, and groans. My door was kicked open and Trevor bolted in.

He stomped towards my bed and sliced the ties with his pocketknife. "Get up, let's go." I crawled out of bed and he grabbed my hand. We began running. He began guiding me to what seems like the rooftop. I guess he was trying to take me somewhere else.

A bullet whirred past my ears and I looked to see who shot it. It was Justin. I smirked a little. I stopped running and began trying to run the opposite way.

"You stupid bitch."

He tried to pick me up but I kicked him in his face, knocking him unconscious.

-Justin's POV-

I smiled at Kacey's kick. I'm glad she took Tae Kwon Do lessons. She began running off of the stairs while keeping her eyes off of me with a smile on her face.

Before, he smile was wiped off of her face and she began falling. I also heard three shots fired. I look to see who done it and it was Trevor. As soon as he shot her, his punk as ran.

Some guards went after him.

I ran towards Kacey and caught her before she began falling down the stairs.

"Hey, hey, hey what's wrong? Kacey what's the matter."

Her eyes began to get glossy and a tear fell from her eyes. I felt a wet substance on her back and I pulled my hands upward to see what it was.

Blood.

"Kacey. No, no, no, whatever you do. Don't close your eyes. Keep them on me baby."

She began to cough up blood. I threw my gun down and drew her upward.

"Justin." She whispered.

"Huh?"

"Why don't you want to be with me? Don't you love me?"

I wiped the tears from her eyes. I sniffled a bit. This is all my fault. "Because I don't want to hurt you. Kacey I sleep with so many women because my ex hurted me so much that I vowed that I'll never fall in love. But that was before I meet you. I love you Kacey. You're a wonderful woman and I'm glad that you chose me. And that you love me," I kissed her forehead.

She weakly smiled at me and her eyes got droopy. I began shaking her a bit. "Kacey, love please don't close your eyes."

"Justin! What's wrong with Kacey?" I heard Karoski say to me while walking towards me.

"Trevor shot her. I'm going to fucking kill him with my bare hands," I snarled.

"Look we have to get her to the ambulance."

I grabbed her bridle style and ran towards the garden. I don't know where I found the strength to run and carry her but I did. As soon as I approached the ambulance, the paramedics opened the door and proceeded to ask me what happened to her as I laid her down.

"She was shoot three times in the back."

"Okay you can go back to the mission Mr. Bieber," one of them say.

"No. I'm not leaving my baby. Now drive."

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Awww! Poor Kacey...

Do you think she'll make it to the hospital in time? Or will she die on the ride there? Lemme know.

Votes: 15+
Comments: 15+