Chapter Twenty-Eight

-Trevor's POV-

"My lord," I heard my trusty soldier, Rinaldo, call. I turnt from in my former brother-in-law's chair.

"What is it? Can't you see I'm busy," I asked him. I was engaged in a game of darts before I turned my chair towards Rinaldo. He knows not to interrupt me while I am in tune with my games.

I placed my foot on Ethan's table, knocking the picture frame of him and my sister off of the table.

"Sorry my lord but this is really urgent. You might like it."

"What is it?"

"We now know that Princess Kacey is in California but don't know specifically where yet," he told me.

I furrowed my eyebrows. I've been trying to find Kacey for almost two weeks and I'm getting closer and closer.

"Good, the due date for the little white boy and my niece is coming closer and closer by the second. Also I love the news actually.

Rinaldo smiled. "I knew you would my lord."

"And has The Second Nome found anything on Kareem, Carmen, and Ethan yet?" I asked him.

"Not yet my lord but we are still working on it?"

I banged my fist on the table. "I asked for information on them five days ago Rinaldo," I yelled. They were really pissing me off by their lack of work. I got up from the chair and walked up to Rinaldo.

He keep his gazed fixed straight on, not daring to look at me. "You better have them here in two weeks because not only does my coronation starts but my niece will also be my future queen," I placed my hands behind my back and walked back to the chair.

"I will get on that right away," Rinaldo saluted me and left.

God damn. Why was it so hard to find one girl? We have to find her so I can take my rightful place on the throne. Not someone who marries into the family and just takes the crown.

Not on my watch. I deserved to be king. Not my worthless, no good brother. He's always thought that he was better than me but wait until he says how I take his precious little country and his kingdom from under him. Not only his kingdom but his crown and his daughter.

'Where is my queen?' I grabbed my dart that I was playing with earlier and shot it. On Kacey's head.

-Justin's POV-

I was in my office on the phone with Chaz. He was still pissed about Trevor's video and Trevor killing those innocent people.

"Chaz I understand where you're coming from but stop and think. If we go and just attack not only are we putting those people's lives in danger but we are putting our lives in danger."

"Justin we do that everyday. We are fucking guardians for Christ sake. Look I've only known Kacey for two weeks and she's really grown on me. We have to get Trevor before he does harm to her and the Martin family."

I exhaled. Being a bodyguard is hard work. I sat down in one of my office chairs. "Look Karoski is starting on a plan now. Also he told us we have to begin planning as soon as possible before the reschedule of Kacey's coronation," I told him.

Chaz exhaled dramatically over the phone. Drama Queen.

"I still like my plan better. Just bomb the bitches and get it over with."

I laughed at Chaz's ignorant, dumbass plan. My phone began to ring again and I saw it was a 011 number. South Africa area code.

"Chaz I'll call you later. I have another call coming through."

"Aight Bizzle," Chaz said.

I accepted the phone call and I heard a male voice on the other end. "Bieber," I heard. It was Victor Grey, the head agent for PPP in South Africa.

"Sir," I said.

"I have someone who needs to speak to Kacey," he told me.

"Okay." I heard shuffling through the phone and all of a sudden, I heard a distress woman's voice on the phone.

"Justin, how is my baby girl doing?"

"Mrs. Martin?" I asked.

"Yes its me. I want to talk to Kacey. Where is Kacey?" I heard her say.

"She's in her room but how are you doing Mrs. Martin?" I asked her.

"Better than I've been. How is she holding up? Is she okay?" She asked me. I could hear the concern and desperation for her daughter's safety.

"She's doing fine but she misses you guys very much."

"That's great and what about Kareem?"

"I can't really say but he's visiting Kacey on Thursday which is in two days," I told her.

"Thank God my babies are okay," Mrs. Martin said. She breathed a sigh of relief like she's been holding her breathe for a lifetime.

"Don't worry about a thing Mrs. Martin. I'll protect your daughter with my life."

I heard her sniffling through the phone. "Uhm.. Is she around? May I speak to her?"

"Okay just hold on a second," I told her. I got off the couch, opened the double doors, and jogged up the stairs to Kacey's room.

The closer I got to her room I heard her and Cookie arguing about something. "I'm not going and that's the end of it Cookie," I heard Kacey say.

"Awww c'mon Kacey. You're my friend you have to do this for me. I can't go by myself," Cookie said. I opened Kacey's door and the arguing ceased.

"Kacey I have an important phone call for you," I told her.

She walked over to me. "Who is it?" Kacey asked me.

"I think its something that you'll want to take privately," I told her. She gave me a confusing look and I gave her a small smile.

"Excuse me for a second," she told Cookie. "We are still not finished with this conversation." Kacey waved Cookie off. We went downstairs and I handed her the phone. She went to the backyard and as soon as she held the phone up to her ear, her jaw dropped.

"Mom?"