Chapter Twenty-One

-Justin's POV-

"Call me tomorrow," Yovanna said while kissing me goodbye.

"Yea," I said. Knowing damn well I'm not gon' call her tomorrow. I hopped in my car and sped off to home to see if Kacey made it there safely. I passed every stop light and stop sign. Fuck that, it's 3:00 in the morning.

I made it in eight minutes and parked my car in the garage. I walked in the house and saw Chaz on the couch sleeping. I crept over to him and gave him a wet willy in his ear to wake his ass up.

He jolted up out his face and I laughed. "Ewwww. You make me sick with yo nasty ass." He got up and went to the kitchen, grabbing a paper towel to clean his ear. "Where's Kacey?" I asked him while placing my keys and jacket on the island.

"In her room."

"Aight, I'm finna go check on her."

"And I'm finna go home," Chaz said. I waved him goodbye and climbed the stairs to Kacey's room. I opened the door and saw her sound asleep. She was on her back and her hand was slightly in her face. Her hair was also slightly on her face.

After checking on her, I closed the door behind me and went to my bedroom. Exhausted for the night, I collapsed on my bed and went to sleep.

*****

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

'Who and why the fuck is somebody calling me? It's too damn early in the morning!'

I searched for my phone frantically in my pockets. I lifted my pelvic up and went into my back pockets, grabbing my phone. I hit the green button to answer the call and held the receiver up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Justin." I heard a deep, hoarse voice on the other side of the phone say. Agent Karoski, my boss.

"Agent Karoski," I said while getting up out of my slumber, stretching when I got out the bed.

"Justin you have to come to PPP right now," he said in an urgent voice. PPP (Princess Protection Program) is the agency I work for.

"What's wrong?" I asked, my eyes shooting wide open.

"I'll explain when you get here," he said.

"What is it about?" I asked him, wanting a little bit of information.

"Kacey's family," he answered. I huffed in aggression. I'm still pissed at Trevor and I can't wait to go back to Ćenàla to go whoop his ass. We have to get him. That is a must

"Be there in 15."

"Justin don't tell Princess Kacey. We don't need her to worry at all."

I nodded and realized that he couldn't see me so I quickly muttered an okay. I hung up the phone and looked at the time. 7:19.

I went in my bathroom and ran my shower. Stripping off my clothes, I hopped in.

After my shower, I grabbed the towel off the rack beside me and wrapped it around my waist. I went into my room and found Kacey.

Once she saw me, she quickly covered her eyes and turned away from me. "Oh my gosh Justin. I'm so sorry. I didn't know you was getting out the shower," she said. She began to walk out of my room but I stopped her.

"Its okay. I have boxer on underneath."

"Still! I have seen more of you then what I need to." She spread her fingers to see me a little bit. I chuckled at her shyness and went into my closet, looking for my business suit.

"I'm not in the room anymore Kacey you can uncover your eyes," I told her. I began looking through my suits to see which one I wanted to wear.

"Okay but Justin I need to talk to you about something," I heard her say.

"Okay what is it?"

I grabbed my suit that I will be wearing which was basic black and white attire. "My brother is coming into town so he can check on me so I wanted to ask if it was okay if he can come."

I knew all about Kareem so I had no problem with him coming over. I got out the closet and she turned around again. "Kacey I have on clothes and of course your brother can come. When will he be here?" She looked at me and I saw her eyes roaming over me.

"B-but your shirt is unbuttoned first," she stammered. Raising my eyebrow at her, I cocked my head to one side. "Your point?"

She began blushing and turned around, walking out of my room. Of course I looked at her ass when she walked out. I mean... Have you seen it?

-Kacey's POV-

I quickly ran into my room wanting to erase the image of him in his unbuttoned shirt. I sat on bed and grabbed my phone. Going through my contacts, I hit Kareem's number.

On the third ring, he picked up.

"Wassup lil' sis," Kareem said. I rolled my eyes at his nickname for me. "Do you have a ticket to L.A. yet?"

I heard him sigh. "Yes I do. I rearranged to come there this Thursday," Kareem said.

Okay so its Tuesday. He'll be here in 2 days. I thought back to my parents. I was getting homesick and missed Ćenàla so much. And not knowing if my parents and the people of Ćenàla were alive was killing me.

"Kareem," I said, my voice barely audible.

"Yea."

"Do you think mom and dad are still alive?" I asked him. I heard him shuffle over the phone. He inhaled and exhaled loudly.

"Kacey, I really can't say but I really hope and pray that they are. You know that Uncle Trevor is a dangerous man. Always have been when we were kids. I just hope and pray that he doesn't harm anyone," I heard Kareem say. I bit my lip.

'God please keep my parents save and give them the strength to carry on.'

"Look we'll talk more when I'm in town. I love you Kacey."

"I love you too Kareem."