Chapter Twenty-Five

Justin and I have been walking for over thirty minutes now. He and I were walking in silence - a good silence.

"Justin, I have a question," I said, breaking the silence.

"You ask a lot of questions," he said while chuckling. I lightly punched his arm. "Well excuse my curiosity but this is serious," I told him.

"Okay what is it?" He asked.

I inhaled a deep breath. "Do you think that a woman can successfully rule a country by herself?"

I was thinking about this question as of lately besides my family safety. Not only when this whole situation blows over that my coronation will be continue but I will have to marry sheikh Michael - whether I want to or not.

Don't get me misunderstood, Michael is an amazing man but I barely know him. I don't even know if enough to love him. I still don't understand why Father just won't believe in me and let me rule the country myself?

"To be honest, I don't think you should rule a country by yourself. You should have a king by your side."

I gaped at him. Not him too.

"Why!" I asked. I was infuriated. Why can't men expect us women to be strong without them? They think we NEED them when in actuality, they NEED us.

"Because you women are to emotional and weak. Not only will us men back you up but, we'll be there if you get sensitive and if you can't handle all the pressure," he explained to me.

We stopped at a peak of a mountain and sat at the edge of it.

"That is the most sexist thing I've ever heard," I told Justin.

Not only was it absurd, but it was ridiculous. "Maybe but its true," he shrugged. Justin got a bottle water from his pouch and drank from it. I tipped it back and watched the water flow on his face.

I burst out in laughter. "Not fucking funny Kacey. It got in my nose," Justin said. He had an furious expression on his face while wiping water from his face.

I made a pouting face at him and grabbed his cheek, teasing him. "Awww is the wittle Justin mad?" I asked.

He stale faced me and I burst out laughing again. "I'm sorry. Here," I said getting a napkin from my handbag.

He took it and gave me a curious look. "A princess is always prepared," I winked at him.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

We walked back to the car and hopped in. The hiking trail was fun. I have to do it again some time.

"Have fun?" Justin asked me while fastening his seatbelt. I nodded at him. "Good because I'm tired as hell and right now all I want to do is go home, take a shower and go to bed."

I checked my phone to see the time. The sun was basically still out. Lazy ass.

"Justin it's only 6:18."

He gave a 'so' look and I held my hands up in defense. I placed my sunglasses on my face and laid back. As he backed up out the driveway, he also turned up the dial on the radio.

I heard a hip-hop beat on the speakers and that's when Justin went berzerk.

"Slim thick wit yo cute ass, ayy
I might buy you a new bag, damn
So fine I bought a new Jag, damn."

I stared at him in confusion. What was he singing? As soon as he stopped at a red light, he began bobbing his head and pumping up and down in his seat.

I looked all around to see if people were staring. Some were. I leaned down in my seat to save myself from the embarrassment.

"Justin stop. People are going to think you're insane."

"And I don't give a fuck," he said while batting his lashes and smiling sweetly at me. I roared in laughter. He looked so gay.

"Don't ever look like that."

He smirked at me and I shook my head, looking away at his gaze. I looked at the stoplight and noticed that the light turned green.

"Go."

Justin put his feet on the gas and zoomed down the highway. At Justin's home, I instantly invaded his kitchen. I was about to make some chicken spaghetti.

I was about to die of hunger. "You stay eating." Duh! I love food. If I could marry food, I would. I heard shoes hitting the wall as they were being taken off. Justin appeared in the kitchen shirtless with just his cargos on.

"Why do you feel that I'm comfortable enough with you to see you half-naked or naked period?" I asked while grabbing the spaghetti straws and chicken from the fridge. I turned towards Justin for a second to hear his response.

He began rubbing his chest and abs, while licking his lips. "Because I'm sexy."

I creased my forehead and laughed. This guy was something else. "Yea. Whatever you say."

I nudged him out of my way since he was in front of the pantry. I need the cream of mushroom and a couple of spices. I brought them to the spaghetti straws and chicken.

I plugged some water in the sink so the chicken could thaw out and bought the package to the sink. Placing it in the water.

"You know its true Kacey."

I smirked at him.

"Be careful Mr. Bieber. Your ego is showing," I told him while leaning back on the counter with my arms folded.

"Not ego baby. Just high self-esteem," he said. He is way to cocky and a little bit narcissistic.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I grabbed it. I had a message from Kareem.

'Give me homeboy's address.'

He kills me with that vulgar language and slang. He nevered talked like this until he moved to America. "Who's that?" Justin asked me.

"Kareem. He asked me for your address."

"Oh, okay. Well I'll be in the shower. If you need me, come. If somebody tries to kill you or anything, yell," he said.

"Like this..." I began screaming at the top of my lungs. "Perfect."

He ran up the stairs and I texted Kareem Justin's address.

'Aight sis. See you Thursday."

'K. Love you.'

'Love you more.'